Travel Stix - Pet Care and Travel for Dogs USB Flash Drive

A place to give your thoughts on our reviews!
Apoptosis
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Apoptosis »

Whether a professional caregiver, friend or relative cares for your pet, make sure they are prepared with important information identifying your pet's veterinarian's contact information, allergies and medical care issues to enable them to address the unforeseen emergency. How do you do this? The Travel Stix USB Flash drive claims to contain all the forms you need for when you travel with or without your pet.

Today we are going to look at the Travel Stix Dog Care & Travel Flash drive made by Solex Enterprises LLC specifically for those that travel with their dogs. This drive contains important forms and is for owners who are leaving their pet with a kennel or having their pet travel with them. As you can see the flash drive itself is about the same size as a credit card, which means that it is rather thin and could easily fit in your wallet or purse.
Article Title: Travel Stix - Pet Care and Travel for Dogs USB Flash Drive
Article URL: http://www.legitreviews.com/article/1204/1/
Find us on Facebook to discover the faces behind the names!
Follow Me on Twitter!
FZ1

Re: Travel Stix - Pet Care and Travel for Dogs USB Flash Drive

Post by FZ1 »

That's a good idea
Joe
Forms4Travel CEO
Legit Little One
Legit Little One

Post by Forms4Travel CEO »

Great review of our site's products! Updates to our site address your two concerns.
All Travel Stix flash drives are now priced at $24.95 ($20.95 for purchases of 10 or more) and each Travel Stix Flash Drive provides 1GB of memory.

Thanks again!
Apoptosis
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Apoptosis »

Forms4Travel CEO wrote:Great review of our site's products! Updates to our site address your two concerns.
All Travel Stix flash drives are now priced at $24.95 ($20.95 for purchases of 10 or more) and each Travel Stix Flash Drive provides 1GB of memory.

Thanks again!
Thanks for the feedback! I wasn't made aware of the capacity change and the price change must have happened this week! Thanks for the update and I have updated the price in the article and posted a small update about the capacity doubling.
Follow Me on Twitter!
Major_A
Legit Extremist
Legit Extremist

Post by Major_A »

Forms4Travel CEO wrote:Great review of our site's products! Updates to our site address your two concerns.

Thanks again!
Consider making a very small/rugged version that we can put on the pet's collar. This way if he/she is lost then someone can plug in the info. Also consider changing the forms from PDF to txt. PC, Mac, and Linux distros can all open a text file without any additional software.
Illuminati
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Illuminati »

PDF's are already OS independent and every OS can get free software to view them. PDFs are much better at displaying form data than a txt file.
Justin West
Server Admin & Forum Moderator
Follow me on Twitter | Find us on Facebook
Major_A
Legit Extremist
Legit Extremist

Post by Major_A »

I agree that the form data is much better but not everyone knows that you need software to open certain file types. They are the same people that call their entire computer system the CPU.
Illuminati
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Illuminati »

You might be right that there are a few out there that have never come across a .pdf file before, but I think most people know what they need to do to view a .pdf file. I bet that any included instructions may also mention that Adobe Reader is required to view the PDF files on Windows... or something along those lines in the requirements section.
Justin West
Server Admin & Forum Moderator
Follow me on Twitter | Find us on Facebook
Apoptosis
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Apoptosis »

plus keep in mind people travel around the world.. I've been in places like China and the Dominican Republic where a computer isn't seen too often in the rural areas.
Follow Me on Twitter!