Rosewill Armor Mid Tower PC Case Review

A place to give your thoughts on our reviews!
Apoptosis
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Apoptosis »

Do you want your next computer to stand out from the crowd? The ARMOR ATX Mid Tower case from Rosewill could do the trick. Sporting an all black color scheme inside and out, a total of six fans and literally a surface that is 80% mesh, The Rosewill Armor was built with cooling in mind. Read on to see if this could be the case for you.

The Rosewill Armor is a very nice case, in my opinion. I honestly thought a case that's 80% mesh might be a tad flimsy, but that wasn't the story here. It was pretty sturdy and the craftsmanship is top quality, too. While a case of this size may not house the biggest and baddest hardware, it can house a good amount of products out there. It's got a great look with some great features that will put it up against the likes of the Cooler Master HAF 922...
Article Title: Rosewill Armor Mid Tower PC Case Review
Article URL: http://www.legitreviews.com/article/1449/1/
Pricing At Time of Print: $99.99 plus shipping
Find us on Facebook to discover the faces behind the names!
Follow Me on Twitter!
Major_A
Legit Extremist
Legit Extremist

Re: Rosewill Armor Mid Tower PC Case Review

Post by Major_A »

I'm curious here. Anyway to jump a PSU and let it run for a month or so? Ask the local "crazy cat lady" to set it up in her house. Then come back a month later and see what the mesh looks like. I can see this case going Chia pretty quick.
InspectahACE
Legit Extremist
Legit Extremist

Post by InspectahACE »

Major_A wrote:I'm curious here. Anyway to jump a PSU and let it run for a month or so? Ask the local "crazy cat lady" to set it up in her house. Then come back a month later and see what the mesh looks like. I can see this case going Chia pretty quick.
:lol: I've had a rig running inside for a few days now. I'll let it run and see what happens. I don't have any crazy feline females in the area that I know of, but I have 4 dogs so I'll see what I can conjour up.
i9-9900k | ASUS Maximus XI Hero | ASUS Strix RTX 2070 Super | 32GB G.Skill Trident RGB DDR4-3600 | Cooler Master ML360L AIO | Seagate Firecuda 510 1TB NVME SSD | Tt ToughPower RGB 850W PSU | Sound Blaster Z | LL PC-O11 Dynamic | ASUS Gladius II Mouse | ASUS Strix Scope RX| ASUS VG259QMM 24" 240hz monitor | Windows 11 Pro
Major_A
Legit Extremist
Legit Extremist

Post by Major_A »

4 dogs should suffice. I do like the case, it's just I wonder how dusty this thing would get. I don't think this would be an option for me since my tower has to sit on the floor due to insufficient desktop real estate.
Sttm
Legit Extremist
Legit Extremist

Post by Sttm »

Yeah id have to think it would be a dust nightmare too. The mesh grid on the front of my Antec 300 gets clogged every week, so Id have to assume that whole case would. Youd spend a fortune on Compressed Air Dusters.
Core i7 2600k/ ASUS P8Z68-V Z68/ 8gb Corsair Vengeance 1600 Blue/ EVGA Geforce GTX 560ti Maximum Graphics Edition/Windows 7/Antec 300/Antec 650w/LG Blu Combo/Hp 27inch 2710M/Samsung P2770HD

"I think sharing is overrated...and helping others. And what's all this crap I've been hearing about tolerance?"
Major_A
Legit Extremist
Legit Extremist

Post by Major_A »

In my case I just use my 15 gallon air compressor. Dial the pressure down and blast away.