Logitech K750 Wireless Solar Keyboard Review

A place to give your thoughts on our reviews!
Apoptosis
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Apoptosis »

Going green is the thing to do these days. Not only does it save space, it saves the environment. Logitech is at the forefront of this push for a greener world with the release of their new Solar Keyboard the K750 Wireless Solar Keyboard. Yes, you heard right - solar. As in, no more batteries.

Article Title: Logitech K750 Wireless Solar Keyboard Review
Article URL: http://www.legitreviews.com/article/1475/1/
Pricing At Time of Print: $79.99 shipped
Find us on Facebook to discover the faces behind the names!
Follow Me on Twitter!
taltamir
Legit Little One
Legit Little One

Re: Logitech K750 Wireless Solar Keyboard Review

Post by taltamir »

While it isn't going to be your go-to keyboard for gaming, it will make an excellent keyboard for those that hate to type on their laptop keyboard or, better yet, as a keyboard to control a home theater system.
Why is it not good for gaming? I am thinking of getting it for my main desktop but this line concerns me as I use it for gaming.
BrianG
Legit Fanatic
Legit Fanatic

Post by BrianG »

taltamir wrote:
While it isn't going to be your go-to keyboard for gaming, it will make an excellent keyboard for those that hate to type on their laptop keyboard or, better yet, as a keyboard to control a home theater system.
Why is it not good for gaming? I am thinking of getting it for my main desktop but this line concerns me as I use it for gaming.
Because of it's size and how thin it is, besides it just wasn't that comfortable to game with. I felt like I was squishing it. You may like it for gaming. Go down to Best Buy and try one out. I was at BB yesterday and they had one out on display, that's the best way to tell.
taltamir
Legit Little One
Legit Little One

Post by taltamir »

BrianG wrote:Because of it's size
I thought it was full sized keyboard.
and how thin it is, besides it just wasn't that comfortable to game with. I felt like I was squishing it.
Fair enough
You may like it for gaming. Go down to Best Buy and try one out. I was at BB yesterday and they had one out on display, that's the best way to tell.
Good idea
BrianG
Legit Fanatic
Legit Fanatic

Post by BrianG »

taltamir wrote:
BrianG wrote:Because of it's size
I thought it was full sized keyboard.
and how thin it is, besides it just wasn't that comfortable to game with. I felt like I was squishing it.
Fair enough
You may like it for gaming. Go down to Best Buy and try one out. I was at BB yesterday and they had one out on display, that's the best way to tell.
Good idea
It is a full sized keyboard, but it is thinner and a bit smaller than most keyboards. When you see it in person you will know what I mean.
taltamir
Legit Little One
Legit Little One

Post by taltamir »

thanks