Cooler Master USNA 95 Slim Notebook Power Adapter Review

A place to give your thoughts on our reviews!
Apoptosis
Site Admin
Site Admin

Cooler Master USNA 95 Slim Notebook Power Adapter Review

Post by Apoptosis »

Today, we are taking a look at a brand new ultra slim notebook power adapter from Cooler Master called the USNA 95. This is not a cheap generic power brick. This power adapter was designed by Choiix for Cooler Master and it was designed from the get go to be small, but powerful. In fact Cooler Master informed us that the USNA95 is the world's smallest 95 Watt (has a peak power output rated at 150W) power adapter!

Not only is the Cooler Master USNA 95 notebook power adapter small, it also has a USB port on it that can charge USB devices such as: mobile and smart phones, MP3, iPod, PDA, GPS, and more. This is a big deal for frequent travelers as you wouldn't have to take the wall charger for your cell phone and music players. You will still need to bring the USB charger or data connect cable with you, but that takes up less space and weighs less than a regular wall charger.
Article Title: Cooler Master USNA 95 Slim Notebook Power Adapter Review
Article URL: http://www.legitreviews.com/article/1398/1/
Pricing At Time of Print: $79.99 MSRP
Find us on Facebook to discover the faces behind the names!
Follow Me on Twitter!
Apoptosis
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Cooler Master USNA 95 Slim Notebook Power Adapter Review

Post by Apoptosis »

So this morning I put my notebook to sleep and plug it like I normally do, but this time I hear a weird noise in the room... It turns out it was this power brick:

Anyone ever heard this noise before? I'm going to e-mail this over to Cooler Master and see what they say. I've never heard a power brick do that before and it makes me nervous!
Find us on Facebook to discover the faces behind the names!
Follow Me on Twitter!