Corsair Graphite 600T White Special Edition Case Review

A place to give your thoughts on our reviews!
Apoptosis
Site Admin
Site Admin

Corsair Graphite 600T White Special Edition Case Review

Post by Apoptosis »

The Corsair special edition white version of the 600T mid-tower is an updated version of the original gun-metal gray Corsair 600T that was launched back in September 2010. The special edition is identical to the original 600T except that it features a beautiful white exterior, with both glossy and satin black accents, as well as an all-black interior and windowed side panel.

When the Corsair 600T was first released it was only available in gun-metal gray and as we all know black has been in style for years, but is starting to get boring. Corsair recognized this and has 'refreshed' the 600T in order to bring out a Special Edition White case that looks pretty stunning with a mixture of white and black bezels. The Special Edition white also comes with a hole in the side panel that you can insert either an acrylic window or mesh panel into depending on how you want to configure the case. Both panels are included, which is a nice touch as you can change it when your needs change down the road.
Article Title: Corsair Graphite 600T White Special Edition Case Review
Article URL: http://www.legitreviews.com/article/1597/1/
Pricing At Time of Print: $168.54 shipped
Find us on Facebook to discover the faces behind the names!
Follow Me on Twitter!
FZ1

Re: Corsair Graphite 600T White Special Edition Case Review

Post by FZ1 »

I have the black one but love the white. It's a great case.

I also had to go online to figure out what the cables were for. The documentation that came with the case was spartan to say the least but at least they seem to have everything covered online - though not much help if you only have one PC that's in pieces because you are assembling it.

i wish the inside of the white case was white!
Joe
rodney_ws1977
Legit Little One
Legit Little One

Post by rodney_ws1977 »

I signed up for a forum account to say this... I love Legit Reviews, you post awesome reviews, but the photography on this particular review sucked. What happened? Sorry to start off so negatively, but none of those pictures accurately captured what is an awesome looking case.
Apoptosis
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Apoptosis »

First time writer in this review! He's making changes in order to get better images.
Find us on Facebook to discover the faces behind the names!
Follow Me on Twitter!
Kaos Kid
Legit Extremist
Legit Extremist

Post by Kaos Kid »

Good Job, Bryon, on your inaugural review! If you need a better camera, try the Canon Digital Elph series. Its small, fairly inexpensive, gives great shots in auto mode and also has enough manual settings to overcome adverse conditions if needed. I currently own the SD1100IS but anything newer in that same product line could only be better and newegg often has great clearance sales on them.

We look forward to your next review, keep up the good work! =D>

edited for spelling error...sorry I got your name wrong the first time :oops:
Last edited by Kaos Kid on Sat Jun 04, 2011 2:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I have come to the conclusion that "FaceBook" should be renamed "FacePalm" :roll:
FZ1

Post by FZ1 »

Invest in a few shop lights with "daylight" bulbs, some white muslin cloth for a background and a decent photo editing software (Photoshop elements or even the free GIMP). That should take care of it. Using a flash is usually really bad unless it's diffused properly.
Joe
Major_A
Legit Extremist
Legit Extremist

Post by Major_A »

The pics look like that because either...
A) They were taken with a cellphone.
B) The ISO was turned WAY up.

If you do get a shop light for taking pics place a white cloth over the bulbs. Don't set anything on fire though, use some of the energy efficient ones they don't get as hot. By covering the light with a white cloth it helps diffuse the light enough but provides a good alternative to washing a picture out with the flash.

My $.02.

Man I want one of these cases. For whatever reason I have yet to spend over $50 on a case. I know that they outlive most every component that is installed in it but I still can't seem to justify spending that much.

It's funny too that roughly 10 years ago white and beige cases were uncool and black was the new s**t. Now we're going back in time where white is the new s**t.
BrianG
Legit Fanatic
Legit Fanatic

Post by BrianG »

I love my white case. It looks like a Stormtrooper. Even now I can still do without ever seeing a beige case again. Ugliest... color... ever.

For all of my pics I use a box I made out of white poster board and I use 3 to 4 shop lights with the HD color correcting 100 watt Daylight lightbulbs with a light cloth over them.
Bryon1277
Legit User
Legit User

Thank you fo rthe positive feed back

Post by Bryon1277 »

Thank you everyone for the positive feed back and constructive criticism. I will definately be making the investments suggested to improve the quality of the pictures in anymore of my reviews. I was using a Nikon Coolpix 12mp camera for the Corsair photos.

I do hope the written content of the review is up to the high standards of legitreviews.com and look forward to getting more quality reviews out there for the readers.

If it isn't clear by the review, this is one fine case and not the first time I heard it compared to a Stormtrooper :)

Bryon
vbironchef
Legit Extremist
Legit Extremist

Post by vbironchef »

I ordered the case on Monday and I used the LR newegg link. Should be here today.