ASUS GeForce GTX 560 DirectCU II TOP Video Card Review

A place to give your thoughts on our reviews!
Apoptosis
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Apoptosis »

Trying to purchase a graphics card on a budget is always a tough choice because you are always wondering what another $50.00 could have gotten you. ASUS wanted us to see what you could get for that extra cash on a GeForce GTX560 and has a card with a 15% overclock and quiet cooling to boot. Legit plugs this budget board into one of our test systems to see how it performs against the NVIDIA GeFore GTX 560 reference design!

ASUS has been making top quality motherboards for years and that commitment to quality has continued through to their full line up of video cards. They are often listed on the short list of manufacturers when thinking about which version of any given series of graphics card to buy. This sample is no different with our testing showing the ASUS GTX560 DirectCU II Top performing between 1% and 30% better than the NVIDIA reference card across the benchmarks...
Article Title: ASUS GeForce GTX 560 DirectCU II TOP Video Card Review
Article URL: http://www.legitreviews.com/article/1679/1/
Find us on Facebook to discover the faces behind the names!
Follow Me on Twitter!
Major_A
Legit Extremist
Legit Extremist

Re: ASUS GeForce GTX 560 DirectCU II TOP Video Card Review

Post by Major_A »

Any way you could pull the GPU Tweak utility off the disc and upload it for us non-ASUS users to play with?
Bhench
Staff Writer
Staff Writer

Post by Bhench »

It was sent to me directly from ASUS and they said it will be available at the end of the month to everyone. I wouldn't be comfortable sharing since it is not officially released. I am sure you can wait 5 - 6 days.

It is a really nice utility and in my opinion much better than Smart Doctor. I do hope they get it out sooner than later!

Bill
Major_A
Legit Extremist
Legit Extremist

Post by Major_A »

No prob. Thanks for taking the time to reply. As usual another great review.
rrplay
Legit Enthusiast
Legit Enthusiast

Post by rrplay »

Thanks for the review and explaining the difference with the slightly different cards with in the series.Sure seems that Asus did provide an effective cooling solution and like to know that it's quiet as well as efficient.was interesting too and can agree that the rather narrow price margin with 560 & 560Ti versions can be offset with a weekend sale.Like the one going on at the egg http://www.newegg.com/Product/ProductLi ... &name=ASUS well OK it's 249.00 and the $20.00 rebate still a good card at a decent price.
Bhench
Staff Writer
Staff Writer

Post by Bhench »

Thank you for the kind words. It really is a nice card and that cooling solution is very impressive. I saw a recent case mod where someone had taken one of the ASUS cards with this same cooling solution (not sure if it was a 560 or other) and repainted it with blue and white stripes to match the blue and white cable sleeve, water cooling, and ASUS motherboard. Looked sweet.