Facebook Friday - Gigabyte X58A-OC Motherboard

A place for us to say thank you to our community by offering hardware contests! This is the place to be to check out and sign up for contests that Legit Reviews holds. If you don't like the prizes or how the contests are being run just don't enter and wait till the next contest!
Apoptosis
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Apoptosis »

Be sure to enter the promotion here - http://www.facebook.com/notes/legit-rev ... 5777108882
gigabyte-x58a-oc2.jpg
gigabyte-x58a-oc2.jpg (66.95 KiB) Viewed 11155 times
This Friday we have a huge drawing that you can enter and possibly win! This prize has the highest retail value of any that we have given away, so don't miss out!

Every Friday we announce a product that we will be giving away on Monday morning. We try to keep the weekends light around here, so this will give our fans something to talk about over the weekend. Legit Reviews has always striven to be a simple site and we are going to keep this contest simple also. To enter just share this note on your personal wall, like it and comment why you want to have the Gigabyte X58A-OC motherboard here on the post. If your post is deleted you no longer have an entry in the contest and it is likely due to the fact that you spammed the wall with something or didn't follow the instructions above.

We will be holding the drawing on Monday morning, where we will pick a name at random and announce the winner. Yes, it is just that simple. Remember, if you don't share the note you won't be able to win. If your wall is private we'll add you as a friend and if you didn't share the post then we'll have to pick a new name.

This week the sponsor for our weekly promotion is Gigabyte USA and they have donated a X58A-OC motherboard as this weeks prize! This prize has a retail value of ~$299.99. You can find out more about them both here http://www.gigabyte.us/products/product ... x?pid=3870 . Be sure to give Gigabyte USA and Gigabyte Canada some love on Facebook for sponsoring this great promotion - http://www.facebook.com/GIGABYTE.US and http://www.facebook.com/GIGABYTE.CANADA

Gigabyte will ship the motherboard to the winner and is willing to ship the prize bundle to any address in North America! If you live in a country outside the North America maybe you can ship the board to a friend or family member located in North America and then have them ship it to your country. As always you will be responsible for any customs fees, taxes or any other charge associated with your local rules and regulations. This contest is also void and null in locations that do not allow such things to take place. We always get people upset that it's not open to other countries, but please remember we are located in the US and are working with US companies to get the prizes.

Be sure to check out the Gigabytel site by following the link given above to give them some love for donating a great case for our followers! By helping spread the word about this contest you'll help us keep these promotions alive. So be sure to share and help us out! We love giving stuff away, but need your help! Please also feel free to post this on your own site/blog as that is okay!

Remember to post why you want the Gigabyte X58A-OC motherboard this week!
Find us on Facebook to discover the faces behind the names!
Follow Me on Twitter!
goldenchessboard
Legit User
Legit User

Re: Facebook Friday - Gigabyte X58A-OC Motherboard

Post by goldenchessboard »

Excellent contest! I'd very much like this motherboard because I'm actually upgrading my computer now within the next few weeks (before battlefield 3 comes), which includes my Mobo, ram, cpu and graphics card. This would be the perfect addition to it.
amdcrankitup
Legit User
Legit User

Re: Facebook Friday - Gigabyte X58A-OC Motherboard

Post by amdcrankitup »

Please count me in this is the best ever Facebook Friday thanks to you guys and it would no doubt be a blessing to win or even have a chance to!! Unfortunatly I lost my internet connection and hope to have it back soon so I havent been able to get online as much but would be thankfull to have a chance at such a great prize! Thanks Legit Reviews and Gigabyte!! Good luck to all!