ASUS Eee Pad Transformer TF101 Tablet Review

A place to give your thoughts on our reviews!
Apoptosis
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Apoptosis »

The ASUS Eee Pad Transformer TF101 tablet is one of the best selling Android tablets on the market today. ASUS is moving 500,000 of these tablet PCs a month and we just had to get our hands on one to try out to see what all the fuss is about! Read on to see the ASUS Transformer and the optional dock perform in a number of benchmarks and battery tests. With an NVIDIA Tegra 2 dual-core processor powering this tablet it should do fairly well!

Hands down, one of the best features of the ASUS Transformer is the optional keyboard dock accessory. This full chiclet-style QWERTY keyboard dock turns the Transformer tablet PC into a netbook in a matter of seconds. To use the keyboard dock you just line up the center of the table into the hinge and push it down with a little force until it clicks into place. To remove the dock you just slide the lever that is located above the number 4 key on the hinge to the right and you once again have the tablet. This is why ASUS called this tablet the Transformer as you can basically convert it from a tablet to a notebook in a matter of seconds...

Article Title: ASUS Eee Pad Transformer TF101 Tablet Review
Article URL: http://www.legitreviews.com/article/1720/1/
Pricing At Time of Print: $385.95 shipped
Find us on Facebook to discover the faces behind the names!
Follow Me on Twitter!
jebo_4jc
Legit Aficionado
Legit Aficionado

Re: ASUS Eee Pad Transformer TF101 Tablet Review

Post by jebo_4jc »

I love my transformer. I would love to pick up the dock at some point
cyberneticimplant
Legit Fanatic
Legit Fanatic

Re: ASUS Eee Pad Transformer TF101 Tablet Review

Post by cyberneticimplant »

1280x800 resolution is 16:10 not 16:9.

To me it is the opposite, I personally like 4:3, and find 16:9 awkward. 4:3 or 5:4 is a better resolution for reading, and working on documents. 16:9 is just horrible for that. 16:10 is okay and a good compromise. To me the current proliferation of 16:9 screens on PCs and laptops is cost cutting and selling an inferior product through marketing - saying that it is better for movies while it is inferior in every other way. To my knowledge Apple is currently the only manufacturer that uses 16:10 screens on standard laptops.