Sony HBH-662 Bluetooth Wireless Headset Review

A place to give your thoughts on our reviews!
Apoptosis
Site Admin
Site Admin

Sony HBH-662 Bluetooth Wireless Headset Review

Post by Apoptosis »

The Sony Akono Headset HBH-662 is a Bluetooth headset that differs from most by offering caller identification on the headset. One of the major gripes of bluetooth headsets is that the user does not know who is calling. Sony answered the cries of consumers with the HBH-662. Read on to see our thoughts!
The Sony Ericsson Akono HBH-662 has a street price for around ~$70 USD which places it ideally in the upper-middle class of Bluetooth headsets. We reviewed this set with two mobile phones, the Treo 650 and the Motorola RAZR V3. In the past the Motorola – which is Bluetooth 1.2 enabled has been the easiest to match with any of the headsets reviewed here at Legit. The Treo 650 (Bluetooth 1.1) on the other hand is one that is very selective and doesn’t play well with all BT enabled headsets.

Article Link: Sony HBH-662 Bluetooth Wireless Headset Review
Pricing Link: Current Pricing
killswitch83
Legit Extremist
Legit Extremist

Post by killswitch83 »

Great review, great product, what more can I say? Oh, I know: time to go get a RAZR V3, lol
bigblockmatt
Legit Extremist
Legit Extremist

Post by bigblockmatt »

thanks for the review..

on the Razr v3...nothing special...just looks kinda cool
killswitch83
Legit Extremist
Legit Extremist

Post by killswitch83 »

true, I just wasn't too impressed with the Treo, and I wouldn't mind getting a phone that would work with the BT headset, as my current phone is substandard when compared to everything else on the market, but hey I only paid like 80 bucks for it when it was new, so I can't complain too much.
Ebon
Legit Little One
Legit Little One

RAZR and HBH 662

Post by Ebon »

So the name in the RAZR doesn't show on the headset display? Just the number?

Anyone know for sure if that's the case. The review didn't say what phone it didn't work with so I'm not sure if i should assume it was both.

Thanks