ASUS Rampage IV Extreme Motherboard Review

A place to give your thoughts on our reviews!
Apoptosis
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Apoptosis »

ASUS is at it again! The have brought their latest flagship motherboard out for Legit Reviews to play with. Curious about what new features ASUS has implemented in the new ASUS Republic of Games Rampage IV Extreme Intel X79 Motherboard? Or are you simply curious how it will perform with the Intel Core i7 3960X Extreme Edition processor? Either way, join us as we go over the ASUS R4E in detail and put it through a series of benchmarks!

The ASUS Rampage IV Extreme Intel X79 Motherboard is a force to be reckoned with. If you are looking for the absolute best regardless of price, the ASUS Rampage IV Extreme Intel X79 motherboard will surely fit the bill!
Article Title: ASUS Rampage IV Extreme Motherboard Review
Article URL: http://www.legitreviews.com/article/1803/1/
Pricing At Time of Print: $449.99 shipped
Find us on Facebook to discover the faces behind the names!
Follow Me on Twitter!
InspectahACE
Legit Extremist
Legit Extremist

Re: ASUS Rampage IV Extreme Motherboard Review

Post by InspectahACE »

=P~ =P~
i9-9900k | ASUS Maximus XI Hero | ASUS Strix RTX 2070 Super | 32GB G.Skill Trident RGB DDR4-3600 | Cooler Master ML360L AIO | Seagate Firecuda 510 1TB NVME SSD | Tt ToughPower RGB 850W PSU | Sound Blaster Z | LL PC-O11 Dynamic | ASUS Gladius II Mouse | ASUS Strix Scope RX| ASUS VG259QMM 24" 240hz monitor | Windows 11 Pro
Velo:Sity

Re: ASUS Rampage IV Extreme Motherboard Review

Post by Velo:Sity »

It really seems to be more of a question if you really need a 3960X; if you do, choosing this board is pretty much a no-brainer.