ASUS, BIOSTAR, GIGABYTE, & MSI Intel Z77 Motherboard Reviews

A place to give your thoughts on our reviews!
Apoptosis
Site Admin
Site Admin

ASUS, BIOSTAR, GIGABYTE, & MSI Intel Z77 Motherboard Reviews

Post by Apoptosis »

ASUS, BIOSTAR, GIGABYTE, and MSI Intel Z77 Motherboard Round Up

It isn't often that we grab a bunch of motherboards and look at them all at once. With the new Intel 'Ivy Bridge' processor launching today that's exactly what we are doing. We have Intel Z77 motherboards from ASUS, BIOSTAR, GIGABYTE, and MSI all lined up and ready to go in the Legit Reviews test lab. We have our shiny new Intel Core i7 3770K 'Ivy Bridge' processor on hand and ready to rock. Join us as we look at the new Intel 'Ivy Bridge' system across multiple motherboards!

Today, we are able to retire our Intel Core i7 2600K processor from our motherboard test bench! Intel has officially launched the Intel 22nm 'Ivy Bridge' series of processors! Nate will be taking an in-depth look at the Intel Core i7 3770K 22nm processor architecture and performance which you can find here. We will be looking at the performance of four different Intel Z77 motherboards with an Intel Core i7 3770K 22nm 'Ivy Bridge' processor!
Article Title: ASUS, BIOSTAR, GIGABYTE, and MSI Intel Z77 Motherboard Round Up w/ Ivy Bridge
Article URL: http://legitreviews.com/article/1882/1/
Find us on Facebook to discover the faces behind the names!
Follow Me on Twitter!
Papoulka
Legit User
Legit User

Re: ASUS, BIOSTAR, GIGABYTE, & MSI Intel Z77 Motherboard Rev

Post by Papoulka »

Thanks for the review.

I am very interested in the Asus board and would really like to know how low its idle power can be adjusted.