Blizzard's BlizzCon 2005: Day 1

A place to give your thoughts on our reviews!
Apoptosis
Site Admin
Site Admin

Blizzard's BlizzCon 2005: Day 1

Post by Apoptosis »

The doors of BlizzCon have opened and we take you inside for a look at what you missed if you didn't make it. For those who don't know BlizzCon is a celebration of the Warcraft, StarCraft, and Diablo franchises. Read on to see what we think of the new WoW expansion!
Fans of the StarCraft franchise are greeted with a life-like replica of the newest edition to the storyline: Nova. Nova is a special forces operative in the Conferate Army and is the center of the single-player game for StarCraft: Ghost. Ghost features an intense single-player storyline, as well as multiplayer action for up to 16-players, spanning 3 races each with unique weapons and abilities.
Inside BlizzCon:

Outside BlizzCon:

Article Title: Blizzard's 2005 Blizzcon: Day 1
NAiLs
Legit Extremist
Legit Extremist

Post by NAiLs »

Nate, is that you above? Not the top picture, 'cause that's too hot for you, but the one on the bottom. :mrgreen: :finga:
"Bow down before the one you serve! You're going to get what you deserve!" - |\| | |/|
Apoptosis
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Apoptosis »

No, I was dressed up as a Murloc!
NAiLs
Legit Extremist
Legit Extremist

Post by NAiLs »

hahahaha... omg! :shock:

:prayer: :partyman:
"Bow down before the one you serve! You're going to get what you deserve!" - |\| | |/|
gvblake22
Legit Extremist
Legit Extremist

Post by gvblake22 »

Wow, two new races in the WoW expansion! That's awesome. I think they should have raised the level up to 80 though, doesn't seem like 10 levels will add a whole lot of extra game play, but then again, I don't know what it takes to get to level 60 anyway. I've only managed to get my Troll Rogue up to level 15 so far :roll:

Anyway, thanks for the crazy pics, looks like it was a fun time!
NAiLs
Legit Extremist
Legit Extremist

Post by NAiLs »

I've played for four days, that's 96 hours, and my rogue is about level 35. Most people take about 10-11 days to get to 60, which is a lot of time when you think of it. I can only imagine going from 60-70 will take another 4 days of play because of the experience required to level. By the time you hit 60, you need about 150,000 (I think) experience to level. Creatures only give you like 300exp per kill...
-mogwai
Legit Extremist
Legit Extremist

Post by -mogwai »

i can see that girl's camel :lol: