BitFenix Prodigy Mini ITX Case Review

A place to give your thoughts on our reviews!
Apoptosis
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Apoptosis »

Earlier this year BitFenix launched the Prodigy, which is the first Mini-ITX chassis designed with enthusiasts in mind. With support for long graphics cards, tower coolers, and even watercooling radiators, Prodigy offers unparalleled flexibility in a compact Mini-ITX form factor. We put this PC case to the test when we build a water cooled Intel Z77 based system with it using the ASRock Z77E-ITX Mini-ITX motherboard.

I said it on the first page of today's article, I fell in love with this case when I first saw the press release. From that point on I decided to ditch my planned and mostly purchased Intel LGA2011 build. The decision was mostly based on the a few pictures and the information in the original press release. Now that I have the BitFenix Prodigy on hand, am I as impressed with the Prodigy as I was when I first saw it? For the most part I would have to say yes...
Article Title: BitFenix Prodigy Mini ITX Case Review
Article URL: http://www.legitreviews.com/article/1986/1/
Pricing At Time of Print: $79.99 plus shipping
Find us on Facebook to discover the faces behind the names!
Follow Me on Twitter!
Major_A
Legit Extremist
Legit Extremist

Re: BitFenix Prodigy Mini ITX Case Review

Post by Major_A »

Nice little box. While I like to have one I do have several PCs running without an optical drive. I haven't installed Windows using the disc in years so that isn't an issue either. Paired with a boot SSD and 3 laptop drives in RAID then you don't have to use any of the cages or sacrifice space. Nice!
Kaos Kid
Legit Extremist
Legit Extremist

Re: BitFenix Prodigy Mini ITX Case Review

Post by Kaos Kid »

Small, but not cutesy...I like it! This should fit fine in any computer cubby or entertainment center.
I have come to the conclusion that "FaceBook" should be renamed "FacePalm" :roll: