Stem TimeCommand Audio Alarm Dock for iOS Devices Review

A place to give your thoughts on our reviews!
Apoptosis
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Apoptosis »

The Stem TimeCommand is an iPod, iPhone and iPad audio alarm dock that features a Digital Signal Processing (DSP) stereo as well as the ability to control a connected bedside lamp with the touch of a button. You can download the Stem:Connect App to get even more user-customizable features and the best part of it all is that the device costs just under $100.

After spending a few weeks with the Stem TimeCommand audio alarm clock for Apple iPod, iPhone and iPad devices we found it to be a great addition to the nightstand! Few devices get used so much and for such a critical task, so to give it a thumbs up is a big deal.
Article Title: Stem TimeCommand Audio Alarm Dock for iOS Devices Review
Article URL: http://www.legitreviews.com/article/1842/1/
Pricing At Time of Print: $99.99 at Target
Find us on Facebook to discover the faces behind the names!
Follow Me on Twitter!
Apoptosis
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Stem TimeCommand Audio Alarm Dock for iOS Devices Review

Post by Apoptosis »

I asked STEM tech support in an e-mail if they would be offering an adapter or something for the new iPhone 5 and the Lighting connector and got this response:
Thanks for reaching out to us with your question about Time Command compatibility with the just-announced iPhone 5. Manufacturers such as ourselves do not have all information yet on the new adapter for iPhone 5 and waiting for details from Apple and the physical unit to determine compatibility. Whenever Apple makes a major change to form factor or connectivity, companies all need the specifications to determine compatibility for existing products. We expect to learn more as Apple provides these details to third-party vendors such as ourselves.
Find us on Facebook to discover the faces behind the names!
Follow Me on Twitter!