LG Optimus G 16GB Smartphone Review

A place to give your thoughts on our reviews!
Apoptosis
Site Admin
Site Admin

LG Optimus G 16GB Smartphone Review

Post by Apoptosis »

The LG Optimus G gives you the power to do more, faster. The Optimus G is a 4G LTE Android-powered smartphone rich with features: a 1.5GHz quad-core processor, 2GB of RAM, a 2100 mAh battery and a 8MP camera are just some of the phones main features. Read on to see how the LG Optimus G with its 4.7” True IPS Plus display does when we try it out in the real world!

It doesn't seem that long ago that smart phones were just beginning to show up in the market place, now it seems that just about everyone has one. While smart phones may be a dime a dozen these days, few will be able to truly compete for the top performance. The LG Optimus G is certainly one of the few that can!Taking a look under the hood, the LG Optimus G features the latest Snapdragon S4 Pro 1.5GHz quad core processor from Qualcomm. If that's not enough, it also comes with 2GB of system RAM to ensure plenty of memory for multi-tasking...
Article Title: LG Optimus G 16GB Smartphone Review
Article URL: http://www.legitreviews.com/article/2071/1/
Pricing At Time of Print: $199.99 w/ contract
Find us on Facebook to discover the faces behind the names!
Follow Me on Twitter!
Major_A
Legit Extremist
Legit Extremist

Re: LG Optimus G 16GB Smartphone Review

Post by Major_A »

This is the phone the Nexus 4 should've been (i.e. storage is expandable and LTE). Since the Nexus 4 doesn't have either this the phone I'll be picking up next month. It's kind of interesting that the quad core wasn't doing much better than the dual core Galaxy III. I assume that has to do with the fact that not many apps are coded for more than 2 cores? What do you think?
XstollieX
Staff Writer
Staff Writer

Post by XstollieX »

Major_A wrote:This is the phone the Nexus 4 should've been (i.e. storage is expandable and LTE). Since the Nexus 4 doesn't have either this the phone I'll be picking up next month. It's kind of interesting that the quad core wasn't doing much better than the dual core Galaxy III. I assume that has to do with the fact that not many apps are coded for more than 2 cores? What do you think?
I'm kinda leaning towards the OS being the issue. All of the phones using ICS were grouped together while Jelly bean was taking the lead in the browser benches. I'm gonna try and keep an eye on when they roll out Jelly bean for the Optimus G and head to the ATT store and see if my local store will let me run a couple of tests at that point.
Major_A
Legit Extremist
Legit Extremist

Post by Major_A »

Sounds good to me, thanks.
XstollieX
Staff Writer
Staff Writer

Post by XstollieX »

No problem