Logitech G600 MMO Gaming Mouse Review

A place to give your thoughts on our reviews!
Apoptosis
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Apoptosis »

Logitech recently introduced a new G-Series gaming lineup: the Logitech G600 MMO Gaming Mouse, a highly customizable and easy-to-use mouse specifically designed for massively multiplayer online (MMO) gamers. The G600 has 20 programmable buttons, an 8200 DPI laser sensor, and onboard memory. Can it outdo some of the most outdone of mice? Read on and find out!

The G600 isn’t very attractive as a result of Logitech emphasizing ergonomics and function over aesthetics. I wouldn’t call the Razer Naga attractive either with its own waffle of buttons, or really any other MMO mice such as the Corsair M90 and the Mad Catz M.M.O. 7. The G600 just looks weird, but for all the right reasons...
Article Title: Logitech G600 MMO Gaming Mouse Review
Article URL: http://legitreviews.com/article/2135/1/
Find us on Facebook to discover the faces behind the names!
Follow Me on Twitter!
Sporg
Legit Extremist
Legit Extremist

Re: Logitech G600 MMO Gaming Mouse Review

Post by Sporg »

Good review, thanks. I have the Razer Naga mentioned and while it worked okay for me with WoW and Rift it was horrible when playing Diablo 3. I developed a funky hand pain about a week into playing D3 and had to go back to a Logitech G5 v2 (still my favorite mouse to date). I saw this G600 a short while back and have been eyeballing it for a while now. Since I'm no longer playing D3 and have moved on to Guild Wars 2 I may give the Naga another chance...or just get a G600. :drinkers:
I would never die for my beliefs because I might be wrong.
~Bertrand Russell
Spamburger
Legit Enthusiast
Legit Enthusiast

Post by Spamburger »

Sporg wrote:Good review, thanks. I have the Razer Naga mentioned and while it worked okay for me with WoW and Rift it was horrible when playing Diablo 3. I developed a funky hand pain about a week into playing D3 and had to go back to a Logitech G5 v2 (still my favorite mouse to date). I saw this G600 a short while back and have been eyeballing it for a while now. Since I'm no longer playing D3 and have moved on to Guild Wars 2 I may give the Naga another chance...or just get a G600. :drinkers:
The G600 has a completely different shape from the G5. However, the G600 is still characteristically Logitech and has form closer to that of the M705 Marathon Mouse. The Naga is considerably "taller" at 1.81 inches versus the G600's 1.5 inches.
blackrat
Legit Little One
Legit Little One

Not possible to press multiple buttons simultanously

Post by blackrat »

Thid seems to be a very good mouse for someone who wants to play a game by usr of many buttos (similar to a gamepad), but it is not possible to press multiple buttons simultanously! For instance: run forward, jump and a combo or similar. If Logitech adds some buttons near the left or right mouse buttons (see G700 three buttons) I would buy it.

And why only 3 profiles? My SteelSeries Cata mouse has 10 profiles. and that's not sufficient. Memory is cheap todays, too.
Sporg
Legit Extremist
Legit Extremist

Post by Sporg »

Spamburger wrote:The G600 has a completely different shape from the G5. However, the G600 is still characteristically Logitech and has form closer to that of the M705 Marathon Mouse. The Naga is considerably "taller" at 1.81 inches versus the G600's 1.5 inches.
Thanks for that, I'll have to find one and get my hands on it.
I would never die for my beliefs because I might be wrong.
~Bertrand Russell