PS4 or Xbox One

This is the place to hang out and talk about consoles. From game thoughts to hardcore mods feel free to talk about the Microsoft xbox 360 and PS2/PS3 here all you like!

Xbox One or PS4

Xbox One
No votes
PS4
33%
Neither
22%
Moving back to PC gaming
11%
Staying with PC gaming
22%
What's Gaming?
11%

Total votes: 9

KnightRid

PS4 or Xbox One

Post by KnightRid »

Just curious now that all the details are out, including pricing, which would you prefer?

For me, I think they are both nice but the PS4 has the lead just with price. I still hate no backward compatibility and all the crappy sharing features though.

Honestly, I think I will hang on to my PS3 and move back into pc gaming where I dont have to feel like I am 12 and need to share dumb gameplay video or social media crap.
Remember, I am opinionated and nothing I say or do reflects on anyone or anything else but me :finga:
bubba
Staff Writer
Staff Writer

Re: PS4 or Xbox One

Post by bubba »

At over 400 each, neither.
"The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not."
-Thomas Jefferson
KnightRid

Post by KnightRid »

Since the release dates are drawing near and more information has been revealed, tell us which you are getting. Don't be shy.

For me, neither. I just think they are overpriced for being non-upgradable computers in a box with handheld controllers. All the fancy stuff is a waste to me.
Remember, I am opinionated and nothing I say or do reflects on anyone or anything else but me :finga:
Neptune24
Legit Fanatic
Legit Fanatic

Post by Neptune24 »

I too am getting neither. I like my game console to access the internet and play games, nothing more.

I think that Sony have made a huge mistake not making the PS4 legacy supportive. To me that was to only real thing keeping them in the market.

I will stick with the 360S, though it has touch buttons for power and disc tray, which is really annoying when I am digging around behind it trying to do something and "ding" the blasted tray opens.

Neptune24

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk
Operating System: Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit (6.1, Build 7600)
Mother Board: Gigabyte GA-880GM-UD2H
BIOS: Award Modular BIOS v6.00PG
Processor: AMD PhenomII X4 965 Processor, 3.4GHz(Stock)
Memory: 16GB RAM
Graphics Card: GeForce GTX 550 Ti Memory: 1024 MB
GPU Driver:
Direct X 11
FZ1

Post by FZ1 »

Neither...no time to game but if I had to choose, it would be the PS4 all the way. I hate the Windows interface.
Joe