LightDims LED Dimming Sticker Review

A place to give your thoughts on our reviews!
Apoptosis
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Apoptosis »

Do you have really annoyingly bright LEDs on your PC case or cable set top box? Is your digital nightstand clock is overly bright and blinding you at night? LightDims has a very simple yet genius solution to dim those pesky LEDs down! Read on to see how the LightDims work and what we thought of the original strength, black out edition and the silver edition.

Do you have really annoyingly bright LEDs on your PC case or cable set top box? Is your digital nightstand clock is overly bright and blinding you at night? Stop using your electrical tape or permanent marker to make these LEDs dim or completely dark! LightDims has a very simple yet genius solution to dim those pesky LEDs down! LightDims are a thin film-like material with an adhesive on the back. Think of them as a sticker-sized “window-like” tint that you can remove at will. You can stick them just about anywhere...
Article Title: LightDims LED Dimming Sticker Review
Article URL: http://www.legitreviews.com/article/2215/1/
Pricing At Time of Print: $12.99 plus $1.99 shipping for all 4 versions
Find us on Facebook to discover the faces behind the names!
Follow Me on Twitter!
Major_A
Legit Extremist
Legit Extremist

Re: LightDims LED Dimming Sticker Review

Post by Major_A »

Neat product but in my case electrical tape and a pair of scissors has served me well this far.
Apoptosis
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Apoptosis »

Major_A wrote:Neat product but in my case electrical tape and a pair of scissors has served me well this far.
Yup, I stuck black electrical tape over my TV in the bedroom (had a super bright red LED when off) and cable box (had a fairly bright yellow one when off) years ago.
Find us on Facebook to discover the faces behind the names!
Follow Me on Twitter!
sgkean
Legit Fanatic
Legit Fanatic

Post by sgkean »

I put tape over the LED's on my routers LOL Those friggin blinking lights would drive me nuts at night...
Kaos Kid
Legit Extremist
Legit Extremist

Post by Kaos Kid »

My eyelids are not see-thru so I have no need for this product :P
I have come to the conclusion that "FaceBook" should be renamed "FacePalm" :roll:
KnightRid

Post by KnightRid »

Is my monitor fried or did I go color blind?
as the green one to the left isn’t bright enough to need to cover.
In that picture isn't the LED yellow?

This is a simple and neat product! I also used electrical tape since the dawn on led's but these are a nice way to block some of the light but not all! Some led's I want to see but just not as brightly. Cool product.
Remember, I am opinionated and nothing I say or do reflects on anyone or anything else but me :finga:
Major_A
Legit Extremist
Legit Extremist

Post by Major_A »

Yellow on 3 monitors and a Note II. But there is always the possibility that both of our eyes suck.
KnightRid

Post by KnightRid »

Major_A wrote:Yellow on 3 monitors and a Note II. But there is always the possibility that both of our eyes suck.
LOL - We are in 'They Live'!
Remember, I am opinionated and nothing I say or do reflects on anyone or anything else but me :finga:
NAiLs
Legit Extremist
Legit Extremist

Post by NAiLs »

KnightRid wrote:Is my monitor fried or did I go color blind?
as the green one to the left isn’t bright enough to need to cover.
In that picture isn't the LED yellow?

This is a simple and neat product! I also used electrical tape since the dawn on led's but these are a nice way to block some of the light but not all! Some led's I want to see but just not as brightly. Cool product.
I was going to update that because it does look it, but it's really a "green" LED per AT&T. I worked Uverse Tier 2 tech support for over 4 years, so I'm just going off of the verbiage they pounded into my head. :P
"Bow down before the one you serve! You're going to get what you deserve!" - |\| | |/|