Back with a vengeance

A place for us to say thank you to our community by offering hardware contests! This is the place to be to check out and sign up for contests that Legit Reviews holds. If you don't like the prizes or how the contests are being run just don't enter and wait till the next contest!
KnightRid

Back with a vengeance

Post by KnightRid »

Hello faithful forum readers, I would like to direct your attention to the main http://www.legitreviews.com page (right side scroll down a bit maybe) or Legit Reviews on Lockerdome for a nice new contest featuring the Tesoro Kuven.pro True 5.1 Gaming Headset - not a forum exclusive but hopefully this will start things off for a great giveaway century to come.

Mike
Remember, I am opinionated and nothing I say or do reflects on anyone or anything else but me :finga:
Apoptosis
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Back with a vengeance

Post by Apoptosis »

sounds pretty quiet :)
Find us on Facebook to discover the faces behind the names!
Follow Me on Twitter!
Kaos Kid
Legit Extremist
Legit Extremist

Re: Back with a vengeance

Post by Kaos Kid »

You not only have to join lockerdome, but it also insists on getting all your Facebook info. I didn't mind joining the site, but I don't like to share my friends lists/profiles/info.
I have come to the conclusion that "FaceBook" should be renamed "FacePalm" :roll: