ADATA Ultimate SU800 512GB SSD Review

A place to give your thoughts on our reviews!
Apoptosis
Site Admin
Site Admin

ADATA Ultimate SU800 512GB SSD Review

Post by Apoptosis »

The ADATA Ultimate SU800 is the first SSD series from ADATA that features 3D TLC NAND Flash memory components. Despite having 'Ultimate' in in its product name, the Ultimate SU800 is a SATA III 6Gb/s SSD that is aimed at the price-conscious consumer in the SSD value market. As you might have guessed, this means you'll get decent performance at rather affordable price points. Read on to find out how it performs and what the pricing is like!

Article Title: ADATA Ultimate SU800 512GB SSD Review
Article URL: http://www.legitreviews.com/adata-ultim ... iew_186296
Find us on Facebook to discover the faces behind the names!
Follow Me on Twitter!
Petr
Legit Little One
Legit Little One

Re: ADATA Ultimate SU800 512GB SSD Review

Post by Petr »

I don't know if here is the right place to ask - I'd like to know how the "Sustained 128KB Sequential Write Across Entire Drive" performance is measured, which tool is used? I'd like to test several SSDs I have the same way as you do to see the difference.
Apoptosis
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Apoptosis »

Petr wrote:I don't know if here is the right place to ask - I'd like to know how the "Sustained 128KB Sequential Write Across Entire Drive" performance is measured, which tool is used? I'd like to test several SSDs I have the same way as you do to see the difference.
We use IOMeter 2014 to perform the test. The block size is set to 128KB, 100% sequential write, 0% random and the test time is set to 30 minutes. The test numbers are used for both our sustained write benchmark chart and then we leave CrystalDiskInfo open and record the high temperature for the drive as well.
Find us on Facebook to discover the faces behind the names!
Follow Me on Twitter!
Petr
Legit Little One
Legit Little One

Post by Petr »

Thank you!