every NES game and console on the bay

This is the place to hang out and talk about consoles. From game thoughts to hardcore mods feel free to talk about the Microsoft xbox 360 and PS2/PS3 here all you like!
bubba
Staff Writer
Staff Writer

every NES game and console on the bay

Post by bubba »

http://cgi.ebay.ca/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vie ... otohosting

Guy selling all 670 NES games ever made, including a system with ALL accessory's.

at the moment its at 7,300usd so if you have the coin :shock:
DMB2000uk
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by DMB2000uk »

This is definately going to be one to watch, with 6 days left the bidding wars have already started :S

Dan
Image (<- Clickable)
bigblockmatt
Legit Extremist
Legit Extremist

Post by bigblockmatt »

over $12,000
comp specs- too lazy to make a cool looking sig... MB:GIGABYTE GA-MA790XT-UD4P, AMD Phenom II X3 720 Black Edition 2.8Ghz, CORSAIR TW3X4G1333C9DHX 4GB PC3-10666, ASUS Radeon HD 4870 512MB, SB audigy gamer, WESTERN DIGITAL Caviar Black 500GB, antec P180 case (extra 120mm fan and 80mm fan), Corsair HX Series 620W: ASSEMBLED June 2009
Apoptosis
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Apoptosis »

US $12,700.00 and still 5 days left... DAMN
bubba
Staff Writer
Staff Writer

Post by bubba »

I posted this on another forum as well and one of the guys went though the list looking for games he wanted (like the guy would sell them seperate LOL) he noticed that Mike Tyson's Punch Out is missing off the list, so I guess its ALMOST every NES game ever made LOL
DeusEx
Legit Extremist
Legit Extremist

Post by DeusEx »

omfg, i just recently i experienced some serious nostalgia about the NES. the first console system i ever had, if u can call it that. Cant forget classics like megaman 4, and 6. Also Zelda :P. I recently downloaded an emulator and began playing these games on PC.
dicecca112
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by dicecca112 »

Mike Tyson PunchOut was a US Only Title, it was renamed to 444) Punch-Out!! Featuring Mr. Dream
In 1990, towards the end of the NES's run, the game was re-released as Punch-Out!!, with the Tyson character replaced by Mr. Dream. Mr. Dream fought in the same fashion as Tyson, but had cosmetic changes to his face and skin color. Contrary to popular belief Tyson was not removed because of his 1991 rape conviction of Miss Black Teen America, but because of a contract dispute with Nintendo and his title loss to Buster Douglas. Tyson was actually removed from the game before he was convicted of rape.
tomato
Legit Fanatic
Legit Fanatic

Post by tomato »

WOW, that is SWEET! For the serious collector only! If you have the coin, bid away, I say! 8)
"Who' doing what now?"
cyberneticimplant
Legit Fanatic
Legit Fanatic

Post by cyberneticimplant »

Wow, hitting $20,000.
Topher
Legit Extremist
Legit Extremist

Post by Topher »

Wow, what an amazing auction! Kinda makes you wonder why someone would sell that collection. Must really be hard up for some money.

I checked that list for some relatively unknown titles that I used to have which I thought were way underrated back in the day and all of them were on that list.
tomato
Legit Fanatic
Legit Fanatic

Post by tomato »

I do hope that whoever wins the auction actually pays up and isn't just upping the amount for kicks... :roll: Sorry to be negative, but I've seen such things occur on e-bay on more than one occasion :x
"Who' doing what now?"
bubba
Staff Writer
Staff Writer

Post by bubba »

:shock: US $236,990.67 as of 5:28 central

just looked at the high bidder, "bidder 24" Registered on eBay: 90 days or less.

Looked at the bid history, its all bidder *some number*

Hoax maybe!
DMB2000uk
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by DMB2000uk »

The bidder *some number* is ebay's new way to protect bidders identity. Bidder24 has been winning for a while at different points during the auction. That does seem an extortionate amount, though looking at the bid history it looks like a legit bid!

Dan
Image (<- Clickable)
Tim Burton
Legit Extremist
Legit Extremist

Post by Tim Burton »

Geez, I am sooooo jealous, not of the buyer....of the seller.
bubba
Staff Writer
Staff Writer

Post by bubba »

wierd, but that is a large amount. I would be leary of the "registerd 90 days or less" part when it comes to a bid that big.
cyberneticimplant
Legit Fanatic
Legit Fanatic

Post by cyberneticimplant »

They are getting rid of fake bids.
DMB2000uk
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by DMB2000uk »

The auction got pulled :S

Do you think it was a private offer that the seller took? Tis a shae, as I'd have liked to have know what this was worth.

Dan
Image (<- Clickable)
tomato
Legit Fanatic
Legit Fanatic

Post by tomato »

The auction has now been re-listed, but heavily revised and you must now jump through a few hoops to bid... feel bad for him, but I hope he has better luck with this auction ;)

http://cgi.ebay.ca/NES-Nintendo-EVERY-G ... dZViewItem

Check out his other auctions for some other gems/leftovers 8)
"Who' doing what now?"
Apoptosis
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Apoptosis »

damn that does suck for him...
tomato
Legit Fanatic
Legit Fanatic

Post by tomato »

Yes, but there in 1 day left and everything looks good for him right now... it's not nearly the same $ amount as before, but as any savy e-bayer knows, the heavy bidding doesn't occur until the final minute of any auction ;)

I'm tempted to dip into the nostalgia pool and pick up a few of his odd & end game auctions... Ninja Gaiden? Double Dragon? Hell yeah 8)
"Who' doing what now?"