DFI LANPARTY UT ICFX3200-T2R/G

A place to give your thoughts on our reviews!
Illuminati
Site Admin
Site Admin

DFI LANPARTY UT ICFX3200-T2R/G

Post by Illuminati »

Today we get to take a look at DFI's RD600 motherboard featuring the LANPARTY name! We have come to expect great performance and stability from other LANPARTY offerings featuring Intel and NVIDIA chipsets. Will the DFI LANPARTY UT ICFX3200-T2R/G have what it takes to live up to the LANPARTY name? Read on to find out!

Article Title: DFI LANPARTY UT ICFX3200-T2R/G
Article URL: http://www.legitreviews.com/article/485/1/
Justin West
Server Admin & Forum Moderator
Follow me on Twitter | Find us on Facebook
dgood
Legit Extremist
Legit Extremist

Post by dgood »

when you go back to the overclocking on this board as I hope you will, will there be any comparisons to crossfire setups? as this is a crossfire board is it not? cfx3200. I would like to see some of those maybe compared to an sli or other cfx board. Good job with the reveiw and great coverage of pictures you really showed every bit the board has to offer in full detail.
jakegub
Legit Fanatic
Legit Fanatic

Post by jakegub »

When you get to the overclocking, do you mind throwing in a Max FSB test? For the E6300 users out here, Our High FSB options are few and far between. I've been hoping to wait for the LanParty version of the P965 board from DFI but I haven't even heard rumors of that yet.

Can't wait for the rest of the results!
pastorjay
Staff Writer
Staff Writer

Post by pastorjay »

dgood wrote:when you go back to the overclocking on this board as I hope you will, will there be any comparisons to crossfire setups? as this is a crossfire board is it not? cfx3200. I would like to see some of those maybe compared to an sli or other cfx board. Good job with the reveiw and great coverage of pictures you really showed every bit the board has to offer in full detail.
I will see what I can do as far as testing Crossfire (If I get the board myself). Problem becomes time once a board is reviewed. A perfect world would have had DFI get a replacement board to me overnight, but it did not happen...
pastorjay
Staff Writer
Staff Writer

Post by pastorjay »

jakegub wrote:When you get to the overclocking, do you mind throwing in a Max FSB test? For the E6300 users out here, Our High FSB options are few and far between. I've been hoping to wait for the LanParty version of the P965 board from DFI but I haven't even heard rumors of that yet.

Can't wait for the rest of the results!
If and when I get back to the board, max fsb is always something I try to do, so it will be included.
CR2500
Legit User
Legit User

Post by CR2500 »

I always thought RD600 would perform better than this.