Asus M3A32-MVP Deluxe Motherboard Review

A place to give your thoughts on our reviews!
Apoptosis
Site Admin
Site Admin

Asus M3A32-MVP Deluxe Motherboard Review

Post by Apoptosis »

The AMD 790FX chipset is the latest enthusiast chipset from AMD and for our first 790FX review we bring you the ASUS M3A32-MVP Deluxe motherboard. This socket AM2+ motherboard supports the latest Phenom X4/X2 processors as well as the Athlon 64 X2 series. With four PCIe x16 slots for ATI CrossFireX support this is one killer board. Read on to see if the ASUS M3A32-MVP Deluxe motherboard should be on the list for your next AMD based system.

The Asus M3A32MVP Deluxe WiFi motherboard was just awesome to work with. The board sets up easy, and has the Asus name to back it, which means absolute quality. I will say right off the bat that the only drawback of the board is that it is an AMD board. Whether you may think the following statement is nice to say or not does not negate its truth: Right now, AMD cannot compete with Intel when it comes to CPU performance.
Article Title: Asus M3A32-MVP Deluxe Motherboard Review @ Legit Reviews
Article URL: http://www.legitreviews.com/article/611/1/
Methious
Legit Extremist
Legit Extremist

Re: Asus M3A32-MVP Deluxe Motherboard Review

Post by Methious »

Very true Apop, sad to say I've been AMD for years and years, but even the Intel lower end dual core blow the X2 out of the water. The ease of over clocking the Intel is amazing. I got the fastest X2 Black box, probably last of the line and Intel CPUs with a much lower clock speed are posting 14000 to 15000 on 3dmarks using the same video card as I am, I'm posting 10978 with the fastest of the line un-tweaked. I almost went Intel this build, but I wanted to cap my AMD run with the fastest they had.

All I can say is I love AMD, but 2008 look out Intel here I come.