CES 2008: OCZ Introduces Flex2, 32GB Flash, SSD's and More

A place to give your thoughts on our reviews!
Apoptosis
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Apoptosis »

OCZ Technology has a ton of new products on display here at the International CES 2008. OCZ has tons of new products and today Legit Reviews covers Flex2, Hydroflow, HydroJet, Neural Impulse Actuator, 32GB Flash drives were high-capacity SATA and SATAII Solid State Drives. All of these products are brand new and are set to come out in 2008.

As the leader in high performance memory, OCZ is showcasing ultra-high speed DDR3 solutions designed for the extreme enthusiast. The latest Flex archetype, Flex2, offers superior cooling with dedicated liquid channels over the chips themselves enabling advanced overclocking and stability for the highest performing parts. The original OCZ Flex kits channeled water over the top of the module to help cool them. The new Flex2 modules now have water flow along each side, which means the coolant flow is directly above the memory chips. This means Flex2 kits have improved cooling, but require four water connections per module versus just two on the original Flex kits.
Article Title: CES 2008: OCZ Introduces Flex2, 32GB Flash, SSD's and More
Article URL: http://legitreviews.com/article/633/1/
dicecca112
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: CES 2008: OCZ Introduces Flex2, 32GB Flash, SSD's and More

Post by dicecca112 »

Nate stop taunting me with those SSDs or I'm gonna have to cut up my credit card
Apoptosis
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Apoptosis »

dicecca112 wrote:Nate stop taunting me with those SSDs or I'm gonna have to cut up my credit card
haha... =P~

They are sweet for sure.... We have coverage on numerous other companies SSDs, so stay tuned for a roundup of CES SSDs.
Dragon_Cooler
Legit Extremist
Legit Extremist

Post by Dragon_Cooler »

OMG i cant freaking wait for the solid state drives! The only thing that i worry about is when you look at thumb drives they can only write so much before dying. I wonder how they work to prevent something like that.
DMB2000uk
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by DMB2000uk »

Man, if this is the kind of performance they are going to give, I might have to start saving for one.

Even if I only get a 32GB one for the OS and essential apps it's going to be a marked improvement. RAID with those puppy's would be limited by the SATA bandwidth :rolleyes:

Dan
Image (<- Clickable)