abit Introduces I-N73H Series Motherboards

You can find all the latest computer hardware press releases in here.
Apoptosis
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Apoptosis »

Live Your Way and Enjoy the Digital Home Environment

16 November, 2007 – abit today announced their brand new Entertainment and Gaming Platform motherboards, the I-N73H Series. Based on the nVIDIA® GeForce®7100/nForce® 630i single chip the I-N73H series support next generation 45nm multi-core processors and Intel® Core™ 2 Extreme/Quad/Duo processors with up to 1333 MHz FSB. Despite the small mATX form factor, the I-N73H Series provides a maximum of 4GB memory capacity for DDR2 800 modules. With the integrated GeForce 7 Series graphics comes support for DirectX 9 and Shader Model 3.0 as well as nVIDIA’s nView Technology. Last but not least, the abit engineeredTM 4-Phase-PWM ensures better power switch efficiency, while the passive heatsink on top of the PWM area silently dissipates heat. All of these features make the abit I-N73H Series of motherboards and ideal Digital Home Platform, so you can Live Your Way!

nView Technology
With nVIDIA®’s nView Technology, you are able to entertain yourself with more than 100% satisfaction. nVIDIA®’s nView enables you to use two monitors at a time. You can either use each monitor for displaying different content, or use two monitors to show the same content.
While using two monitors to display different content, you are able to view your family video on one screen while surfing the Internet to plan your next family travel trip on the other one.
When you have the desire to enjoy the great view of your last trip to Hawaii or feel the spectacular Grand Canyon once again, you can simply project your photos onto two monitors. The nVIDIA® nView technology extends images from one screen onto another, resulting in phenomenal big screen effects, providing you with the most convenient way to re-capture the exciting moment.
Multiple Display

Entire Display

4-Phase-PWM
On the abit I-N73H Series motherboards, abit provides 4-phase-PWMs. With 4-phase-PWMs, the system is providing better power supply and increased stability. Moreover, each phase is composed of one high-side MOS and two low-side MOS. This design adds to a better power switch efficiency.

PWM Heatsink
To provide end-users with the best and the most stable system environment, abit designed a dedicated heatsink on the PWM area. Generated heat is efficiently dissipated and the system remains cool and stable all the time.

abit I-N73H/I-N73HD
CPU Support Intel® Core™ 2 Extreme/ Quad/ Duo & Pentium® Dual Core & Celeron® Dual Core Processors
System Bus Intel® socket 775 processors with 1333/1066/800MHz FSB
Chipset NVIDIA® GeForce7100/nForce 630i single chip
Graphics Technology Integrated NVIDIA® GeForce 7 Series with support for Shader Model 3.0 and DirectX 9
LAN On board Gigabit LAN
Memory DDR2-800, max. memory capacity 4GB
SATA 4 x SATA 3Gb/s Support RAID 0/1/0+1/5
Audio On board 7.1 CH HD Audio and HDMI audio ready header (S/P DIF header)
USB Up to 10 x Hi-Speed USB 2.0 ports
abit engineered™ abit SoftMenu Technology, 4 Phase PWM(Each phase is composed of one high-side MOS and two low-side MOS), PWM Heatsink
IEEE 1394 Yes (I-N73HD); No(I-N73H)

For more information on the abit abit I-N73HD, go here: abit I-N73HD

About abit
abit motherboards are an established favorite among PC novices and enthusiasts alike. Our unique approach to hardware design puts the user in the driver’s seat, delivering features that give users the flexibility to tweak and tune their systems to their satisfaction, while at the same time, ensuring complete stability. abit engineers – computer enthusiasts with a love for technology – develop innovation after innovation, squeezing every ounce of performance possible out of available technologies. This excellence in engineering, combined with the industry’s highest standards of quality, reliability, and stability, allows abit to deliver BulletProof Technology to the end user. From SoftMenu™ jumperless BIOS technology to µGuru™ interactive system management, our engineers use their technical know-how and passion for hardware to consistently develop products that not only meet the needs of even the most demanding PC enthusiast, but raise the bar by which PC hardware is judged. For more information, visit http://www.abit.com.tw.