EVGA nForce 680i SLI 775 A1 Motherboard Review

A place to give your thoughts on our reviews!
Apoptosis
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Apoptosis »

Designed for the true enthusiast, the EVGA nForce 680i SLI motherboard is said to deliver the performance boost that extreme gamers crave. We take this claim and run with it during our review of the flagship Intel motherboard from eVGA. Built off the reference nVidia design will the eVGA nForce 680i SLI stand out from the crowd or blend in? Read on to find out how the motherboard does!

The eVGA nForce 680i SLI 775 A1 is a great board, from a great company. It is a board that you should look at if you are wanting the top of the line in the nVidia camp. You get full features, a full bundle, full performance as well as the full price with this one.
Article Title: EVGA nForce 680i SLI 775 A1 Motherboard Review
Article URL: http://www.legitreviews.com/article/476/1/
Hurin
Legit Little One
Legit Little One

Post by Hurin »

Thought you'd want to know that if you are indeed reviewing the A1 version of this board, then you have the model # listed wrong in the review itself.

Currently, it reads: nForce 680i SLI 775 A1 Version (122-CK-NF68-AR)

The model # should read 122-CK-NF68-A1

The AR was the original board and is now being phased out due to problems with Quad-core CPU overclocking and some other hardware issues (PS/2 port, etc.).
SAMSAMHA
Legit Extremist
Legit Extremist

Post by SAMSAMHA »

i got this board, it's a nice board. and no company can beat with EVGA's customer service and warranty.