Search found 2 matches
Search found 2 matches • Page 1 of 1
- Fri May 13, 2011 9:55 pm
- Forum: General Software Programs
- Topic: Official Anti-Spyware Thread
- Replies: 36
- Views: 45745
Bored and randomly checking out threads. Figured I could contribute to this thread. Below is a copy of some notes I keep out there for our new techs, these steps have cleaned about 98% of the machines I have run into. As for the other 2%... lets just ponder how unfun multiple rootkits are to clean. ...
- Fri May 13, 2011 9:27 pm
- Forum: Operating Systems
- Topic: Can I use the My current Windows Vista key that im using
- Replies: 2
- Views: 3616
It depends on the version you purchased. If it is a full retail copy then the key should work, if it is an OEM or various other 'special' key then it will not. As for where to get a disk, I am not sure what type of proof of purchase they require but try http://support.microsoft.com/?scid=kb;en-us;32...