Search found 11 matches
Search found 11 matches • Page 1 of 1
- Mon Apr 24, 2006 1:00 pm
- Forum: Forum Contests - Giving Back To Our Readers
- Topic: April Forum Contest: AeroCool CoolView Computer Case
- Replies: 122
- Views: 77797
- Mon Apr 24, 2006 12:29 pm
- Forum: Storage
- Topic: Question about SanDisk flashdrives
- Replies: 0
- Views: 1071
is it possible to reflash the bios without formating the disk? the bios crapped out on me and I'm trying to recover my data before I format the sucker :p
- Mon Apr 24, 2006 12:26 pm
- Forum: New Members Please Introduce Yourself
- Topic: Ah yes, indroductions!
- Replies: 8
- Views: 2166
Hey peeps! By way on introduction, I am audiodox (or Ryan if you want to call me that too ^_^). I love computers, if I could eat them for nutritional value I would! I'm a 3D animation major in a fine arts program at the Academy of Art University in San Francisco, CA - so computers are pretty much a ...
- Mon Apr 24, 2006 12:17 pm
- Forum: Intel Motherboard Forum
- Topic: Looking for a few good opinions!
- Replies: 1
- Views: 5449
Gigabyte GA-G1975X, I'm looking into this for a new rig - has anyone had any experience with it? I'm usually an avid ASUS fan, but this one caught my eye - ease of setup's not an issue - the harder the funner - but durability and stability are what I'm looking for
eh - I'm a pentium fan personally I just bought the D 830 a few weeks ago.... and god damn it's a blazing piece of hardware if I ever did buy one :D It just smoked my P4 Prescott like it was a P2
- Mon Apr 24, 2006 11:55 am
- Forum: General Computer Forum
- Topic: Speaker advice (for the pc)
- Replies: 10
- Views: 2158
Personally, I have the Klipsch promedias, BEAUTIFUL sound quality - I use'em for games and movies mostly (I switch'em between the computer and entertainment setups when I want to watch a movie with REALLY good surround). Deffinitly a recomended purchase - bought a pair of Klipsch 2.1s for my old com...