Search found 5 matches
Search found 5 matches • Page 1 of 1
- Tue Feb 12, 2019 11:57 am
- Forum: Intel Motherboard Forum
- Topic: Still Rocking The i7 2600k
- Replies: 4
- Views: 9531
Those are very good temps for an AMD chip as they have a history of high temps with their processors. I used to have fx 8350 and I burnt it just by going 300mhz.
- Tue Feb 12, 2019 11:55 am
- Forum: Intel Processor Forum
- Topic: intel i5 6800k or intel i5 5280k?
- Replies: 1
- Views: 2987
I always prefer new architecture over the predecessor. However, you are right that Broadwell is not a good overclocker when compared to Haswell but if you have a custom liquid cooling setup then I would go with 6800k.
- Tue Feb 12, 2019 11:52 am
- Forum: General Computer Forum
- Topic: Is mining on a single RX580 worth it?
- Replies: 8
- Views: 1529
Rightly said as people have grown mining farm and going with just one card will earn you money, I highly doubt it.