Search found 65 matches
- Sat Oct 01, 2005 5:21 pm
- Forum: General Mobile Computing
- Topic: ASUS Z71V Geforce 6600 Go Overclocking Guide
- Replies: 12
- Views: 26241
this opened my eyes to new possibilitys for building notebooks.. i thought about it a long time ago.. i think it still would be cheaper to go with a dell though, correct me if im wrong
- Fri Sep 16, 2005 6:19 pm
- Forum: All About The Games
- Topic: Woman sues Rockstar over Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas
- Replies: 20
- Views: 7638
- Fri Sep 16, 2005 5:51 pm
- Forum: General Computer Forum
- Topic: new nintendo controlers
- Replies: 13
- Views: 2874
i wish nintendo would learn that no matter what crazy controllers it comes up with, in the end third party support is all that matter.. in short, they need better games! geeze...
thats an insane overclock for such small voltage.. is this prime95 24 stable?Yuriman wrote:Undervolting has always dropped load temps for me. For a long time, I ran my chip (3000+ Venice) at stock speeds with 1.15v, and temps were down almost 8c durring load.
Now I run 280x9 w/1.375v.