Exercise For Gamers

This is the place to discuss the latest computer hardware issues and technology. Please keep the discussion ON TOPIC!
Apoptosis
Site Admin
Site Admin

Exercise For Gamers

Post by Apoptosis »

Getting Fat & Lazy from sitting and gaming? Here is the latest fad that can combine physical activity and gaming.

NeXfit, the makers of the bike, have combined a high-quality home fitness bike with a PC game controller, letting you control the game with the bike itself.

The model in the above image is the BK-A6, which you can buy today for $2,499.99!!
FZ1

Post by FZ1 »

I think you can get lipo for less than that :lol: Pretty cool though. At my gym they have spinning classes where you have a projection of a road etc so it looks like you are actually riding outdoors. I haven't tried it but I think I'd rather be outdoors. Now, if only it wasn't 20 degrees out and I actually had a bike :roll:
Joe
infinitevalence
Legit Extremist
Legit Extremist

Post by infinitevalence »

see what they need is a way to cross everquest with a multi directional tredmill and some vr gogles, next thing you know all the fat kids playing eq will drop down to the same size as their wood elves :p
"Don't open that! It's an alien planet! Is there air? You don't know!"
FZ1

Post by FZ1 »

Oh geez, they'd have to be hooked to a feeder tube and an IV. We won't mention the nether regions.:lol:
Joe
Apoptosis
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Apoptosis »

More than likely they will have to do one of these