Legit Forums

This is the place to discuss the latest computer hardware issues and technology. Please keep the discussion ON TOPIC!
LVCapo
Legit Extremist
Legit Extremist

Legit Forums

Post by LVCapo »

Since the beginning of this year the Legit Forums have grown by almost a full 1/3, pretty incredible if you think about it actually....
Nate and Justin have put an incredible amount of time into this site and more specifically the forums and I think they deserve a big thanks for giving us a place to come and share experiences, trade secrets, and get help. I have noticed a huge difference in how the forums look and feel, as has the whole site in general.
I have really enjoyed being part of the Legit forums, as I've said before I have never seen a better bunch of people on the web. everyone here is so friendly and helpful.....with the exception of the occassional troll, there isn't a bad person in the whole buch, and each and every one of you should be commended, and feel proud, for being part of such a special place.
Lately, I've seen a few posts questioning some other posts and articles in their validity, let me say now that I have never seen a better group of editors or people than Nate, Justin, or Yves. I'd take anything they say as the gospel. I don't think most people understand how much time or energy they each put into this site, working with companies to bring all of you news and information that affects our passion/hobby. It bothers me to no end to see people criticize their work or opinions as they don't come by them lightly. I do however understand that everyone is entitled to their opinion, it just bothers me when these guys spend so much time doing this not for personal glory or money, but to help others.
I also would like to point out some of the new staffers here that I'm sure you will all get to know better as they are really doing a great job and have been super involved....Carrette and Patrick, if you notice they have both done an incredible job posting news on the main page and being extremely active in the forums bringing you news that affects all of us.
I have really enjoyed my time here at Legit Reviews, partly for the opportunity to work with and test the newest in technology, partly for working with such great people, but mostly for the sense of community and just bering around some really great people.
-mogwai
Legit Extremist
Legit Extremist

Post by -mogwai »

hear hear :drinkers:
deadly-app
Legit Extremist
Legit Extremist

Post by deadly-app »

amen!