WHICH GAME DO I BUY!

This is the place to discuss the latest computer hardware issues and technology. Please keep the discussion ON TOPIC!
martini161
Mr Awesome
Mr Awesome

Re: WHICH GAME DO I BUY!

Post by martini161 »

pingu wrote:Good choice picking Far Cry 2. It's a very nice game, aside from the large amount of repetition that eventually occurs.

My second pick would have been Crysis Warhead. It's a short game, but the gameplay is better than the first Crysis (I could only play it for 30 minutes, while I ended up beating Warhead).
yeah, war head is a much more fun game than the original crysis
Major_A
Legit Extremist
Legit Extremist

Post by Major_A »

I got to the ATOL pilot mission in Crysis and uninstalled the game. I beat Warhead. Far Cry 2 came with my GTX 260 and so far I actually like it. While it bears no resemblance to the original Far Cry the gameplay is fun. Do yourself a favor and find a trainer that allows you to run faster than you can drive a car. It makes getting from A to B a lot less redundant.
vicaphit
Legit Extremist
Legit Extremist

Post by vicaphit »

I have had all three games. Here is quick synopsis of each.

Crysis- Beautiful game, run and gun, nothing spectacular
Crysis Warhead - Beautiful game, more thought out than just run and gun, some fun missions.
FarCry 2 - Extremely beautiful, you don't need a supercomputer to make it look good, the gameplay sucks, the only thing that got me all the way through the game was the sunrise and sunset for each day.

If you want fun gameplay, go for Crysis Warhead, if you want a long game, go for FarCry 2. If you want a long fun game, go for Crysis (still not all too long though)
----
Andy

New Rig: Intel Q6600 (2.7ghz), ASUS P5KC, 4GB DDR2-800, Palit 9600GT (1GB), Ultra X3 1KW (thanks LR!), Vista 64bit
Dell Rig: AMD Athlon X2 4000+ (2.1ghz), 2 GB DDR2 Ram, MSI 8800GT (512MB), Vista 32bit

PSN: VICaphit