Best CRT??

This is the place to discuss the latest computer hardware issues and technology. Please keep the discussion ON TOPIC!
Yuriman
Legit Enthusiast
Legit Enthusiast

Post by Yuriman »

If you look at the link I posted, the IBM P275 IS a sony, has a Trinitron FD tube.
killswitch83
Legit Extremist
Legit Extremist

Post by killswitch83 »

My bad, you're right, lol. Just looked at the link. Nice monitor for the price, but it's a shame they're out of them though. Considering I already have a monitor I'm satisfied with for now, I think I'll save the money for now and get my DFI mobo and my X2 3800, heheheh.
kenc51
Legit Extremist
Legit Extremist

Post by kenc51 »

killswitch83 wrote:My bad, you're right, lol. Just looked at the link. Nice monitor for the price, but it's a shame they're out of them though. Considering I already have a monitor I'm satisfied with for now, I think I'll save the money for now and get my DFI mobo and my X2 3800, heheheh.
Dito
killswitch83
Legit Extremist
Legit Extremist

Post by killswitch83 »

don't know if I told you this or not ken, but I found and started my new job this past Thursday, so things are getting back to where they need to be; just gotta catch the bills up and everything, then it begins: my competition with Blake on case modding and overall system, heheh. My system overall will quite possibly obliterate his, but my mods might not, lol, he has a little more mod time than I :ANAL: ; I'll just take a couple of his ideas and add my own little signature twist to it. :)
kenc51
Legit Extremist
Legit Extremist

Post by kenc51 »

killswitch83 wrote:don't know if I told you this or not ken, but I found and started my new job this past Thursday, so things are getting back to where they need to be
Super :supz: .... Sincerly, I'm glad to hear everything is going good for you :)
killswitch83
Legit Extremist
Legit Extremist

Post by killswitch83 »

Thank you, thank you, I appreciate the kudos...of course, with a full-time job and school, I have no life except the student life, but it's all good, because it will get me what I want, and I have the full-time job to keep what I have, so stability is the key; more so, I look forward to finishing the Cisco curriculum as quickly as possible, as I believe I want to go and take the CCNA exam before I graduate, so I can start my career before I graduate, and take a pay increase after the fact; kinda hard to believe I'm only one semester away from doing that, it's crazy. 8)