funny..

This is the place to discuss the latest computer hardware issues and technology. Please keep the discussion ON TOPIC!
grunt
Legit Extremist
Legit Extremist

funny..

Post by grunt »

Not sure how many of you have seen this but I couldnt stop laughing, always willing to share a laugh

http://members.cox.net/clyqz/macs.html
Immortal

Post by Immortal »

damn good! :D
bliSSter
Legit Enthusiast
Legit Enthusiast

Post by bliSSter »

lmao - jesus.....and this guy calls himself an IT professional....wtf?....

um...

he can't use a mac?....christ.....don't let this guy NEAR my f*cking computer....liable to blow up after he reaches a certain proximity....

sorry folks.....all i have to say is.... "n00b"...

lmmfao!...
- bliSS
Asus K8N-E Deluxe
Athlon 64 3000+
Corsair XMS Pro XL 1GB
BFG 6800GT
Apoptosis
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Apoptosis »

we can see that BLISSTER is a MAC fanboy ;)

Man oh man I shouldn't be laughing this hard in the morning!! :supz:
bliSSter
Legit Enthusiast
Legit Enthusiast

Post by bliSSter »

nah - i'm a best tool for the job fan-boy....

friends don't let friends use windows for mission-critical work...friends don't let friends use front page for decent web design....friends don't let friends crucify their help desk by forcing mac users to use windows when they've never touched it before....

IT should support what the user needs....if their games, run windows....if they're server admins...run linux....if their designers and haven't used PCs, screw it... let em use macs....it's not IT's job to dictate the best tool for a user....they should exercise controlled chaos....

windows users should be used that crap by now....i think that was actually the code word for windows XP before they shipped it...."this is the new and improved windows - dubbed controlled chaos....see, it was just chaos before"...lol

all things being equal - that guy's still a f*cking n00b....

LMAO

- bliSS
Asus K8N-E Deluxe
Athlon 64 3000+
Corsair XMS Pro XL 1GB
BFG 6800GT
grunt
Legit Extremist
Legit Extremist

Post by grunt »

***CNN NEWSBREAK***

***CNN NEWSBREAK***

its a joke, get over it

:roll:
Apoptosis
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Apoptosis »

:ANAL:
bliSSter
Legit Enthusiast
Legit Enthusiast

Post by bliSSter »

call it what you will...that guy turned a 30 second problem into a 5-minute waste of my life....god knows how much time he burned making the moronic video....all it shows is that he's incapable of learning and adapting to a new work environment....

the rest of the world is stupider for having watched his little program....and i don't get that time back!.... lmao...:P

fyi: he's still a n00b....i've had similar issues regardless of platform...i don't go out and make a video about how much windows security sucks the day half the net went down from the melissa virus...extremism retards innovation, creative thought and logical expression....mac, windows, linux - who the hell cares....this idiot should just try and be productive some day...if he can't hack it using a mac - use windows....*shrug*

- bliSS
Asus K8N-E Deluxe
Athlon 64 3000+
Corsair XMS Pro XL 1GB
BFG 6800GT
grunt
Legit Extremist
Legit Extremist

Post by grunt »

im still laughing, watch it about 3 or 4 times daily... Good laugh material
Immortal

Post by Immortal »

il tell u why i hate macs, we had 1 at a univeristy, on the network, and one day the entire network ground to a halt, we searched everyhwere for the problem, turns out there was 1 IP that was putting out loads of packets for some reason, we located it, and lo and behold it was a MAC! Unplugged it and all retrurned to normal soon after...

We wasted 5 hours before hand going through everything and this one mac was causing the problem...
bliSSter
Legit Enthusiast
Legit Enthusiast

Post by bliSSter »

oh sure - i'll be the first to tell you that appletalk was a POS and tha's where your packet broadcast was coming from....a simple check box could have killed that tho....but we could also go on and on about how much time was wasted when i wanted to be gaming while we tried to resolve networking issues under windows 9x...mac os 8/9 - win 9x...neither aren't what i would consider "modern" operating systems....win 2k/xp, mac os x, linux 2.x....bit more of an apples-to-apples comparison...

currently all networking under OS X can be done via TCP/IP and win file sharing via samba works beautifully....have that and my linux server both set up and running seamlessly in my windows network at home....works beautifully...

os x is enterprise class...i don't go around comparing current iterations of free bsd to windows 3.1 tho so it's not really a fair comparison to say "i hate macs blah, blah, blah," if it's not based on current usage....would be more apropos to say you're not as familiar with them....i don't hate windows....i can say that i can't stand dell - but that's another topic entirely and i digress....i don't particularly care for microsoft b/c i don't think they're an ethical company...but win xp rocks...took long enough to get it right - but rock on...i don't wanna throw blame around...i just want something to work...

to make a blanket statement like i hate this or hate that is a dangerous precedent...i want someone who can make an educated decision and choose the best tool for the job....that may be a mac, may be windows....hell, it may be linux running on a crusoe chip....informed IT looks at all the solutions...

build gaming boxes with windows - at least until linux can run with the same driver support.....the rest should be chalked up to, "what's the best tool to get such-and-such done".... :)

cheers
- bliSS
Asus K8N-E Deluxe
Athlon 64 3000+
Corsair XMS Pro XL 1GB
BFG 6800GT
bliSSter
Legit Enthusiast
Legit Enthusiast

Post by bliSSter »

PS - that dude is still a n0000b.....he obviously rode the short bus to tech support school...

:P - bliSS
Asus K8N-E Deluxe
Athlon 64 3000+
Corsair XMS Pro XL 1GB
BFG 6800GT
Wolfgang70
Legit Aficionado
Legit Aficionado

Post by Wolfgang70 »

Funny but it is a bit long. Anything like that over 2.5 minutes and you lose your audience. Noob on many levels!

j/k

I liked the drop kick.
bliSSter
Legit Enthusiast
Legit Enthusiast

Post by bliSSter »

well - ya got me there...the drop kick was spectacular...lol...i've dropped an imac on my foot once...wasn't pretty...
- bliSS
Asus K8N-E Deluxe
Athlon 64 3000+
Corsair XMS Pro XL 1GB
BFG 6800GT
Bio-Hazard
Legit Extremist
Legit Extremist

Post by Bio-Hazard »

I've used Mac's and PC's for years and years.........even had the first generation Power PC when I was doing DTP..............Everything has it's place in this high tech world...............but I still thought it was funny as hell................And to be honest...........A Mac won't find it's way into my retired world...........they cost way to much.......... :shock:
az3rch
Legit User
Legit User

Post by az3rch »

THat is awesome. I hate macs so much. I worked for Earthlink and I hated to troubleshoot connectivity issues with the Mac.

ROFLMAO
Yair
Legit Enthusiast
Legit Enthusiast

Post by Yair »

it's pretty old but it makes me laugh every time i see it
and i don't even know what he is talking about as never used a mac :P
LVCapo
Legit Extremist
Legit Extremist

Post by LVCapo »

I think they call it satire
infinitevalence
Legit Extremist
Legit Extremist

Post by infinitevalence »

The thing that cracks me up is all his bitching. He compaines that he cant get the dock to sit on the top of the screen.. well there are free ware programs that do that for you or you can just edit a few files and bam its done.
"Don't open that! It's an alien planet! Is there air? You don't know!"