G15 logitech gaming keyboard

This is the place to discuss the latest computer hardware issues and technology. Please keep the discussion ON TOPIC!
nForcer227
Legit User
Legit User

Post by nForcer227 »

That keyboard is awsome, altho the size worries me b/c i have a limited amount of space on my desk...I think ill wait till they either come out with something smaller or till i get a LCD flat panel monitor :D
Pesto
Legit Fanatic
Legit Fanatic

Post by Pesto »

i think i'll look for that while im in town today so i can test it out.. hehe.. it looks pretty tempting..
- Pesto
Dragon_Cooler
Legit Extremist
Legit Extremist

Post by Dragon_Cooler »

http://www.g15mods.com and http://www.g15forums.com already have some nice apps for it

they have cpu temp and ram monitor now with teamspeak plugins, fraps plugins for showing fps, and some RSS feeds. People are kicking it into high gear with this board.

There is also a gentleman that created a template for the g keys so you know slap over it so you know what you have programmed.
Tim Burton
Legit Extremist
Legit Extremist

Post by Tim Burton »

Does it list the name of the person speaking in the TS plugin?
ottocruyt
Legit Little One
Legit Little One

question

Post by ottocruyt »

yo,

do you still got it? i intend to buy it soon so if you would be able to answer these wuestions i would really love it.

1. Does it make a sound when u put on the backlighting? (my previous made a so annoying buzzing sound)
2. Can you read the letters clearly?
3. Do the f-keys open up e-bay or something cuz i hate that

thnx anyway
Dragon_Cooler
Legit Extremist
Legit Extremist

Post by Dragon_Cooler »

sorry to bring up an old topic...

but i guess they were having problems where the keys would wear off. The first batch didnt have a sealant over the keys. Well i called logitech today about it and see if i could get it replaced, because people were saying they will jsut send you a new one. Well little did i know they are doing just that.

I asked him if he could RMA me one first and then i can supply a CC# or something until i can send mine back because i need a keyboard. He says "let me make it even more simple for you...." Ill ask you to scratch the serial number out and throw away the old keyobard and ill just send you a new one."

Yeah!!!! I get to keep my old keyboard and also get a new one.. ++to 2 g15s!!!!!

<3 to logitech TECH support!!!!!
InspectahACE
Legit Extremist
Legit Extremist

Post by InspectahACE »

damn..that makes me want to buy it even more now..months late post for me but oh well..was lookin for a new keyboard:)
i9-9900k | ASUS Maximus XI Hero | ASUS Strix RTX 2070 Super | 32GB G.Skill Trident RGB DDR4-3600 | Cooler Master ML360L AIO | Seagate Firecuda 510 1TB NVME SSD | Tt ToughPower RGB 850W PSU | Sound Blaster Z | LL PC-O11 Dynamic | ASUS Gladius II Mouse | ASUS Strix Scope RX| ASUS VG259QMM 24" 240hz monitor | Windows 11 Pro