Talk about a rip off!!!

This is the place to discuss the latest computer hardware issues and technology. Please keep the discussion ON TOPIC!
R3N3G4D3
Legit Fanatic
Legit Fanatic

Post by R3N3G4D3 »

NewEgg does have good customer service, and are willing to cover the costs of shipping stuff back to them. However, both me and my friends got defective products from NewEgg that needed to be returned on quite a few occasions.
Ratpack101
Legit User
Legit User

Post by Ratpack101 »

:( :( :(

Ouch that sucks ive had some problems with companies, but never something like this.

Sorry dude hope u get everything worked out
"Sir I lost my Child"...
Im sorry Putt-Putt Golf and Games is not responsible for lost or stolen property
alister
Legit Fanatic
Legit Fanatic

Post by alister »

DeusEx wrote:is it me or are we hearing from more and more unsatisfied customers from new egg ? :?
This complaint had nothing to do with Newegg. He had a problem with the memory and called the manufacturer -- Not NewEgg---. He RMAed the memory back to the manufacturer and the manufacturer sent him back the wrong memory -- NOT NEWEGG :)

I have never had any problems with Newegg, if they were not any good then they would not be as popular as they are.

Alister
doghucat
Legit Aficionado
Legit Aficionado

That My Fear

Post by doghucat »

I always fear that when I order from some online supplier for a build, that everything goes alright and in the end of the build after insrtalling 100's of dollars of new stuff, something goes wrong, and then you have to go through the troubleshooting process to find the bad item, and then RMA it back to the palace you bought it from in the first place. Thank God I have bought 100's of dollars of stuff from Newegg just recently infact, and I havn't (knock on wood) a return yet, but that is my biggest fear. Good luck
Sandman/Intel C2D E8400 @3.00GHZ/ P5Q Pro Turbo Mobo / Xigmatik-1283 / 2-HD5670 Video-Crossfire / 4 Gig Kingston Ram / Antec P-180B Case
Notebook HP dv9720US 17" Wide Screen
grunt
Legit Extremist
Legit Extremist

Post by grunt »

Well NEWEGG comes through again!!! Just got my original bad ram back from CRUCIAL... Explained to Newegg what happened and they issued an RMA for replacement and if its defective then they already offer a full refund.. ON A 2 MONTH OLD PURCHASE! Which most of you know they dont have to do this at all.

NEWEGG FOR PRES.!!!!
kenc51
Legit Extremist
Legit Extremist

Post by kenc51 »

grunt wrote:Well NEWEGG comes through again!!! Just got my original bad ram back from CRUCIAL... Explained to Newegg what happened and they issued an RMA for replacement and if its defective then they already offer a full refund.. ON A 2 MONTH OLD PURCHASE! Which most of you know they dont have to do this at all.

NEWEGG FOR PRES.!!!!
Nice one! That's great to hear buddy.....

All hail to 'Da Egg :prayer: :)