Make your own Windows

This is the place to discuss the latest computer hardware issues and technology. Please keep the discussion ON TOPIC!
R3N3G4D3
Legit Fanatic
Legit Fanatic

Make your own Windows

Post by R3N3G4D3 »

If you're like me, then you probably hate all the crap that Windows decides you need to achieve the best performance on your computer. I'm talking about all those programs that get instaleld with a fresh copy of Windows and just hog your disc space and resources. Well, my friend showed me this neat site that allows you to decide what you want to include in your Windows, and then lets you install just that. Check it out, it's a pretty sweet tool: http://nliteos.com/nlite.html
Dragon_Cooler
Legit Extremist
Legit Extremist

Post by Dragon_Cooler »

FFFFFFFFFRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSSSSHHHHHHHHHCCCCCCCCCCCCOOOOOOOOCCCCCCKKKKKK

FTW!!!

Thank you
[AK]Zip
Legit Aficionado
Legit Aficionado

Post by [AK]Zip »

OMG thats awsome!

Thank you very much.
  • Corsair 800D | Corsair HX850W | LG 20X DVD+/-RW | TRUE 120 | Intel I7 920 D0 @ 4.2GHz (200X21, 1.275v) | Intel X25-M G2 120GB | 2 - WD Green 2TB | 6GB OCZ Platinum PC3 12800 | EVGA X58 SLI | X-Fi Platinum | EVGA GTX 480 (780/1970)
  • Dell U2311H 23in (IPS) | Saitek Eclipse II | Razer Boomslang 2007 CE | Razer Exactmat
Heatware 90-0
Pooreone
Legit Enthusiast
Legit Enthusiast

Post by Pooreone »

Nice find, thanks!
Ratpack101
Legit User
Legit User

Post by Ratpack101 »

Great Find indeed
"Sir I lost my Child"...
Im sorry Putt-Putt Golf and Games is not responsible for lost or stolen property
Razorbacx
Legit Extremist
Legit Extremist

Post by Razorbacx »

Good find! I'm a little skeptical about things like this so I will be interested in hearing what other's that employ this software think about it.

Thanks!

Razorbacx
fastedie
Legit Enthusiast
Legit Enthusiast

Post by fastedie »

Hey thats cool tool ! looks good. I may give it a try next time I reformat. But I have been using a program call xp aintispy to disable all the error reports and mesenger. I have to reinstall all the windows patches and reactivate windows and then I install xp aintispy and it runs in the background. Big hasil though! Need to Get a new copy for sure! this may be the ticket!!!