My Mouse moves too slowly

This is the place to discuss the latest computer hardware issues and technology. Please keep the discussion ON TOPIC!
Frank36
Legit Little One
Legit Little One

My Mouse moves too slowly

Post by Frank36 »

Using Lenovo tablet with Intel i7-855u Processor, 8GB RAM, Windows 10 64-bit. I don't like and don't use the touchpad. I use a wireless USB mouse. The same mouse I have used on another laptop where it runs plenty fast enough for me.

I've adjusted to the fastest possible speed in Control Panel; but the fastest is still too slow. This mouse has three kinds of speeds, too slow, much too slow and much more too slow.

What can I do?
KnightRid

Re: My Mouse moves too slowly

Post by KnightRid »

Try changing batteries. Yes, just try.

Make sure the touchpad is disabled. Had one that the mouse did not work for anything until I manually disabled the touchpad. No idea why. I think that was an Acer.

Uninstall and reinstall the mouse drivers. Uninstall - turn off - unplug mouse from computer - turn back on - after windows starts then plug mouse back in. If your touchpad is working then you can always remove the mouse before uninstalling since you will be able to restart the computer easier, or if you know how to use the keyboard to do it.

Still nothing - try a different mouse if you have one to see if it is specific to the mouse or to all mice. All mice would mean you should recheck those settings under control panel.
Remember, I am opinionated and nothing I say or do reflects on anyone or anything else but me :finga:
marytd
Legit User
Legit User

Post by marytd »

You may try to update your driver then restart laptop. If not work then try to update windows and restart. I think it work for you.
Thanks
franklin99
Legit Little One
Legit Little One

Post by franklin99 »

Make sure to Save it, close the touchpad utility and click OK on the Mouse Properties window.