I need some pre-built desktop and monitor suggestions. Something good for the price for Graphic Designs

This is the place to discuss the latest computer hardware issues and technology. Please keep the discussion ON TOPIC!
tokiyo65keller
Legit Little One
Legit Little One

I need some pre-built desktop and monitor suggestions. Something good for the price for Graphic Designs

Post by tokiyo65keller »

I'll be straight I don't care how easy it is to build a pc I'd rather it pre-built. What is something I can get for the best price. I have around 500$ and I'm looking for a nice desktop and monitor for Graphic Designs.. I know I'm stubborn but I know nothing on PCs so I would appreciate some help.
KnightRid

Re: I need some pre-built desktop and monitor suggestions. Something good for the price for Graphic Designs

Post by KnightRid »

Ummm, what graphic design software are you going to use? What country are you in? Most will need some sort of dedicated graphics card to give you the speed to compile your designs but no computer under $500 is going to have a $300+ video card in it. Also adding the monitor into the $500 price is pushing it even further! Most people spend more for a stupid cell phone ;)
I would really suggest to see if you can save up some more money before jumping into this if you are serious about graphic design. You can do it on any computer but it will be really slow and frustrating.
https://www.newegg.com/p/pl?N=100167567 ... =400%20500

Most are refurbished. All probably have just built in graphics.
Remember, I am opinionated and nothing I say or do reflects on anyone or anything else but me :finga:
tokiyo65keller
Legit Little One
Legit Little One

Re: I need some pre-built desktop and monitor suggestions. Something good for the price for Graphic Designs

Post by tokiyo65keller »

KnightRid wrote: Sun May 10, 2020 3:29 am Ummm, what graphic design software are you going to use? What country are you in? Most will need some sort of dedicated graphics card to give you the speed to compile your designs but no computer under $500 is going to have a $300+ video card in it. Also adding the monitor into the $500 price is pushing it even further! Most people spend more for a stupid cell phone ;)
I would really suggest to see if you can save up some more money before jumping into this if you are serious about graphic design. You can do it on any computer but it will be really slow and frustrating.
https://www.newegg.com/p/pl?N=100167567 ... =400%20500

Most are refurbished. All probably have just built in graphics.
Generally I am Using Adobe Products And Sometimes I also Use AutoCad Software. I know budget is quite low and I need under this only :(
rio45william
Legit Little One
Legit Little One

Post by rio45william »

Did you checked out Dell UltraSharp U3415W? It has 24 Inches Display
with good response rate andr refresh rate.
tokiyo65keller
Legit Little One
Legit Little One

Post by tokiyo65keller »

rio45william wrote: Sun May 10, 2020 11:02 am Did you checked out Dell UltraSharp U3415W? It has 24 Inches Display
Thanks @rio45william, I will Check it out!
can you suggest me some more monitors? Because I don;t want to miss anything. Later on they can create a problem for me.
rio45william
Legit Little One
Legit Little One

Post by rio45william »

tokiyo65keller wrote: Sun May 10, 2020 11:15 am
rio45william wrote: Sun May 10, 2020 11:02 am Did you checked out Dell UltraSharp U3415W? It has 24 Inches Display
Thanks @rio45william, I will Check it out!
can you suggest me some more monitors? Because I don;t want to miss anything. Later on they can create a problem for me.
Check BenQ GW2765HT Monitor Also.
Well, you need more suggestions then you can checkout this article that i found on Internet.

REMOVED LINK - WORTHLESS
KnightRid

Post by KnightRid »

So both monitors suggested are MORE than his entire budget.

You need a CHEAP pc and monitor which means you will be doing subpar graphic design until you can actually get the equipment you need.

You really need to add more money to your budget if you are trying to make a career out of this.
Remember, I am opinionated and nothing I say or do reflects on anyone or anything else but me :finga: