ZEROtherm Zen FZ120 CPU Cooler - Performance For Just $39

A place to give your thoughts on our reviews!
Apoptosis
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Apoptosis »

Our friends at ZEROtherm have sent us their newest CPU cooler to look at, the Zen FZ120 CPU cooler. At just $39.99 the FZ120 was designed to meet and exceed competitor price vs. performance. Can ZEROtherm make an award winning cooling solution that does not send you racing to break the piggy bank? That is what we set off to figure out and the results are impressive! What did you expect from a heat sink with a 120mm fan and eight heat pipes!

The FZ-120 Zen does what I believe ZEROtherm wanted it to do, and it does a great job. It has performance very close to that of the Nirvana, is quieter than the Nirvana, and is cheaper than the Nirvana. The Zen can be found for $39 + shipping, and that’s a steal. With a price like that the Zen is an inexpensive upgrade for anyone, and is almost (depending where you shop) $15-20 cheaper than its bigger brother, the Nirvana.
Article Title: ZEROtherm Zen FZ120 CPU Cooler
Article URL: http://legitreviews.com/article/716/1/
vicaphit
Legit Extremist
Legit Extremist

Re: ZEROtherm Zen FZ120 CPU Cooler - Performance For Just $39

Post by vicaphit »

I might get one of these!
----
Andy

New Rig: Intel Q6600 (2.7ghz), ASUS P5KC, 4GB DDR2-800, Palit 9600GT (1GB), Ultra X3 1KW (thanks LR!), Vista 64bit
Dell Rig: AMD Athlon X2 4000+ (2.1ghz), 2 GB DDR2 Ram, MSI 8800GT (512MB), Vista 32bit

PSN: VICaphit
Wildfire788
Legit Enthusiast
Legit Enthusiast

Re: ZEROtherm Zen FZ120 CPU Cooler - Performance For Just $39

Post by Wildfire788 »

Looks like a really nice cooler, glad that you can use your own fan with this one. I would have got this if it had come out just a few months earlier.

I've got the Zerotherm NV120, and I'm really happy with it, except I can't use my own fan and the fan controller is big and ugly. Also the heatsink itself is huge, but I guess that's true for all high-end coolers so not really Zerotherm's fault.