DFI LanParty BI G41-T33 Motherboard Review

A place to give your thoughts on our reviews!
Apoptosis
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Apoptosis »

The Intel G41 Express Chipset is still alive and doing well for Intel LGA775 users that are looking for a value priced platform with integrated graphics. The DFI LanParty Blood-Iron G41-T33 motherboard is a micro-ATX motherboard based off that just so happens to be running G41 chipset. Read on to see what this sub-$65 motherboard can accomplish!

Today we have the opportunity to take a look at another board in the LanParty series from DFI. The LanParty series has always been a favorite of mine because of the tweaking options and the overclocking ability that they have. The board we get to look at today, though, was one that most would not think would belong in that series of boards. It is a micro board, uses the older LGA775 socket coupled with DDR3 memory, and has the G41 chipset that sports the GMA X4500 on-board graphics chip.
Article Title: DFI LanParty BI G41-T33 Motherboard Review
Article URL: http://www.legitreviews.com/article/1071/1/
Find us on Facebook to discover the faces behind the names!
Follow Me on Twitter!
dgood
Legit Extremist
Legit Extremist

Re: DFI LanParty BI G41-T33 Motherboard Review

Post by dgood »

second of all a lan party board is supposed to have some pizzas so you want to show it off at the lan part, like the old lan part UT boards that glowed under UV. They are supposed to be capable of frying your memory and cpu by having voltage ranges that are obscenely over normal. It is not a lan party board unless it has those two (some may say three) things. Micro ATX is a plus for lan parties though, they got that part right.
Velo:Sity

Post by Velo:Sity »

Any thoughts on why 9600GT wouldn't work? I think it is a serious flaw in this price range.
Apoptosis
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Apoptosis »

not sure... we have the original 9600 GT so it might just need a vBIOS update... Not sure Jason wants to tinker with that stuff.
Find us on Facebook to discover the faces behind the names!
Follow Me on Twitter!