Energizer EnergiStick AP250MN Mini-USB Blackberry Battery

A place to give your thoughts on our reviews!
Apoptosis
Site Admin
Site Admin

Energizer EnergiStick AP250MN Mini-USB Blackberry Battery

Post by Apoptosis »

Energizer EnergiStick AP250MN Mini-USB Blackberry Battery Booster

The Energizer EnergiStick is a simple portable charger and backup battery for common Mini-USB devices like your BlackBerry, Motorola and HTC smart phones! The compact size and slim shape make it convenient to carry on your key ring and take it anywhere, and use it anytime! Read on to see what it is all about!

Last week at CES 2010 we talked with Energizer and they gave us a couple EnergiSticks to try out on our BlackBerry Bold and Plam Pre smart phones. The EnergiStick is the latest addition to their 'Energi To Go' line of products. The product is pretty self explanitory as it is nothing more than a rechargeable Lithium Ion battery pack that comes pre-charged and ready to give you up to 30 minutes of talk rime or 40 hours of standby time.
Article Title: Energizer EnergiStick AP250MN Mini-USB Blackberry Battery Booster
Article URL: http://www.legitreviews.com/article/1189/1/
Find us on Facebook to discover the faces behind the names!
Follow Me on Twitter!
bigblockmatt
Legit Extremist
Legit Extremist

Re: Energizer EnergiStick AP250MN Mini-USB Blackberry Battery

Post by bigblockmatt »

pretty cool idea. cant really see people carrying that around on your keychain... but great idea in itself.
comp specs- too lazy to make a cool looking sig... MB:GIGABYTE GA-MA790XT-UD4P, AMD Phenom II X3 720 Black Edition 2.8Ghz, CORSAIR TW3X4G1333C9DHX 4GB PC3-10666, ASUS Radeon HD 4870 512MB, SB audigy gamer, WESTERN DIGITAL Caviar Black 500GB, antec P180 case (extra 120mm fan and 80mm fan), Corsair HX Series 620W: ASSEMBLED June 2009
Blackhowling
Legit User
Legit User

Post by Blackhowling »

Toss in some AMOLED technology and your good to go. Probably be more useful for my sister.
Bobby Yip says,"When in doubt, google it!!"
trucz
Legit Enthusiast
Legit Enthusiast

Post by trucz »

did any of the energizer products from the last ces even go into market? i haven't seen a energizer review at all. 15 bucks is a decent price i guess.
Last edited by trucz on Mon Jan 18, 2010 6:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
MSI K9A2 CF
AMD X2 2.7GHz
Crucial 2GB DDR2 Ballistix
Seagate 500GB 7200.11
gwolfman
Legit Extremist
Legit Extremist

Post by gwolfman »

Thanks. I hate big keyrings with unnecessary stuff attached and in my pocket. For the price it might be worth keeping one in my glove compartment or in my backpack.