Zotac GeForce GTX 470 Video Card Review

A place to give your thoughts on our reviews!
Gomeler
Legit Extremist
Legit Extremist

Re: Zotac GeForce GTX 470 Video Card Review

Post by Gomeler »

Apoptosis wrote:yup... I'm going to lock this thread as all that can be said has been, the card is no longer in our possession and the author has quit.
Just a closing note on this entire debacle. When I started doing this I told myself I'd stop reviewing when it was no longer fun. Having graduated from college at the beginning of May my free time went from being abundant to being an hour or two each night between dinner and bed. I took an unacceptable amount of time writing this and in the end I screwed up. So in short, I have quit reviewing unfortunately on a bad note. Will I miss it? It was fun having lots of toys to play with but what use are they when you haven't got time to actually play with them.

I'll still be around and chances are I'll have an article or two posted from my adventures(quad GTX480 on LN2 soon :shock: ) but after the Rampage III Extreme I will be done doing actual reviews with stock benchmarks and such. If it isn't sub-zero then who cares, right? 8) Feel free to PM or email me if you've got any questions, it'll likely take me a day or so as I'm kind of busy.

It's been fun guys. I hope Nate manages to escape from this relatively unscathed. I'll have to buy him a beer at CES 2011 :partyman:
3DMark06 Addict