A place to give your thoughts on our reviews!
- Site Admin
- Posts: 33922
- Joined: Sun Oct 05, 2003 8:45 pm
- Location: St. Louis, Missouri
Rosewill Ultra-Slim HDMI RedMere Cable Review
Are you looking for HDMI 1.4 cables are thinner and more flexible than standard HDMI cables? Rosewill recently launched a line of Ultra Slim HDMI Cables with RedMere technology. Each of these Rosewill cables have a RedMere chip inside to ensure that you receive the absolute best picture quality in a reduced weight and thin portable cable. Read on to learn more about these HDMI cables!
Article Title: Rosewill Ultra-Slim HDMI RedMere Cable Review
HDMI cables have been around for over ten years and are nothing new. We've used cables that cost hundreds of dollars and ones that were free after rebate and have never found a huge difference between cables. It's something that you just plugin and walk away from, which is how it should be. The Rosewill Ultra Slim HDMI Cables with RedMere Technology were exiting to us due to how thin they are. We were happy to get rid of our chunky HDMI cables and switch over to these cables on our systems and haven't looked back since.
Article URL: http://legitreviews.com/article/2174/1/
- Legit Fanatic
- Posts: 241
- Joined: Thu Sep 29, 2005 3:06 pm
- Location: Menifee , Calif
I have quite a few of these Rosewill Redmere HDMI's , along with some Redmere's from Monoprice . Both are excellent and basically the same product minus that the Rosewill is 1yr warranty vs Monoprice's lifetime
Recommend either one , depending on the price you want to pay . Both go onsale , but the Rosewill's from Newegg can be had for pretty cheap when onsale (or rebate) is available ; which if fairly often at Newegg .
Thx for the write-up/review LR!
* i7 5930K @ 4GHz 1.085v - Corsair H100i GTX - Asrock x99 OC Formula 3.1
* Sandisk Extreme Pro 480gb - HGST NAS 3TB - 2x WD Blue 1TB - 32gig Crucial 2133 - EVGA 980 Ti Classified - Corsair 780T/Seasonic 760 Platinum
* LG 34" Ultra Wide - Hanns-G HZ281HPB 27.5" - LG WH16NS40 Blu Burner - SoundBlaster Z - Klipsch 4.1's/Altec center channel
* Windows 8.1 Pro/Windows 10
* Retired game rig i7 920 @ 3.9 - EVGA x58 - still going strong!