Huawei Watch Review

A place to give your thoughts on our reviews!
Apoptosis
Site Admin
Site Admin

Huawei Watch Review

Post by Apoptosis »

With the holidays approaching, we have seen a large number of wearable electronics to hit shelves. While many of these devices are fun, there are few that are functional and stylish. Many of the fitness bands look pretty much like oversized rubber bands on your wrist, while some smartwatches are oversized and gaudy. Today, we take a look at a watch that is incredibly stylish as well as functional: the Smartwatch by Huawei.

Article Title: Huawei Watch Review
Article URL: http://www.legitreviews.com/huawei-watc ... tch_175293
Pricing At Time of Print: $449.99 Shipped
Find us on Facebook to discover the faces behind the names!
Follow Me on Twitter!
KnightRid

Re: Huawei Watch Review

Post by KnightRid »

I have to say, this is a great looking watch. I won't buy one due to pricing but it is cool. I wonder how this would work for older people (like my father in law) who have hearing problems and keep missing phone calls on the cell phone we got him. Is the vibration strong? Adjustable? Can I talk to it like ok google and ask for directions and have it spout them out or will it still come through my phone? Ok, the more I type the more I want one LOL no way to justify that much for a watch though unless I win the lottery and the nthe wife cant veto me (well she could but i would just get it anyway :mrgreen: )
Remember, I am opinionated and nothing I say or do reflects on anyone or anything else but me :finga:
Digital Puppy

Re: Huawei Watch Review

Post by Digital Puppy »

KnightRid wrote:I have to say, this is a great looking watch. I won't buy one due to pricing but it is cool. I wonder how this would work for older people (like my father in law) who have hearing problems and keep missing phone calls on the cell phone we got him. Is the vibration strong? Adjustable? Can I talk to it like ok google and ask for directions and have it spout them out or will it still come through my phone? Ok, the more I type the more I want one LOL no way to justify that much for a watch though unless I win the lottery and the nthe wife cant veto me (well she could but i would just get it anyway :mrgreen: )
The vibration is surprisingly strong. In fact, it borders on annoying when you don't answer the phone! :)

Regarding cost: Remember that the watch we reviewed was one of their top of the line kits. It's VERY fancy, but they do have other models which are a bit more affordable. Also, with Black Friday sales coming, you might want to pull the trigger.
Just a little puppy trying to make it in a big digital world.