Arozzi Vernazza Series Gaming Chair Review

A place to give your thoughts on our reviews!
Apoptosis
Site Admin
Site Admin

Arozzi Vernazza Series Gaming Chair Review

Post by Apoptosis »

Arozzi is a Swedish gaming company that was founded in 2013 and specializes in gaming chairs and desks. Gaming chairs have gotten popular in recent years thanks in part to eSports being broadcast around the World and now all gamers want a proper gaming chair. Arozzi has taken advantage of this market shift by coming up with not one, but a total of nine ergonomic gaming chair series that were all inspired from the automotive racing industry. Pricing on these racing inspired gaming chairs start at $159 and go all the way up to $399 at online retailers like Amazon. The model that we’ll be taking a look at today is Arozzi’s flagship model called the Arozzi Vernazza...

Article Title: Arozzi Vernazza Series Gaming Chair Review
Article URL: http://www.legitreviews.com/arozzi-vern ... iew_188760
Pricing At Time of Print: $399.99 shipped
Find us on Facebook to discover the faces behind the names!
Follow Me on Twitter!
KnightRid

Re: Arozzi Vernazza Series Gaming Chair Review

Post by KnightRid »

Would love to be able to get a good chair to sit in since I am at the computer so much (life is boring on disability) but ouch, it is a bit high priced. The low end one is not bad and I may have to look into that one.

Have you been using it for a regular chair Nate? Was curious how it does for extended periods of time, as I imagine you are at your computer a lot also.
Remember, I am opinionated and nothing I say or do reflects on anyone or anything else but me :finga:
sbohdan
Legit Extremist
Legit Extremist

Post by sbohdan »

The problem is, these chairs, even the most expensive ones are made of artificial "leather like" plastic, vinyl and not real leather.
1. This will crack most likely within a year (seen videos on youtube about this)
2. It's waaay overpriced for being made of cheap plastic. $400 seats should be made of sturdy leather that will last and not just look good.

BTW Arozzi sounds Italian not Swedish.
Main rig: NZXT Phantom modded case with Danger Den WC, Gigabyte B550 Aorus Elite, Ryzen 5800X @ stock, 32GB Patriot Viper DDR4 3200Mhz 16-18-18-36-1T, AMD RX 5700XT + AlphaCool WC, ACER Nitro XV2 27", SP 1TB nvme PCiE GEN3, Samsung 2TB; Cooler Master MW Gold 650W, Win10 Pro 64
my complete GFX tuneup & cooling mod: http://forums.legitreviews.com/viewtopi ... highlight=
KnightRid

Post by KnightRid »

Wonder if there is a true leather chair out there....

Just got a half a steer in the freezer, we should have asked for the skin to make a chair :-k
Remember, I am opinionated and nothing I say or do reflects on anyone or anything else but me :finga:
Apoptosis
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Apoptosis »

KnightRid wrote:Would love to be able to get a good chair to sit in since I am at the computer so much (life is boring on disability) but ouch, it is a bit high priced. The low end one is not bad and I may have to look into that one.

Have you been using it for a regular chair Nate? Was curious how it does for extended periods of time, as I imagine you are at your computer a lot also.
I have for a few weeks and it is pretty good. The SL-2000 has been my chair of choice, but this one is really growing on me. I like the armrests on the SL-2000 better, but that is pretty much it. Yeah, I sit here for 8-12 hours a day.
Find us on Facebook to discover the faces behind the names!
Follow Me on Twitter!
KnightRid

Post by KnightRid »

I guess I will have to invest in a more expensive chair. I will check local maybe after Christmas and see if anyone carries anything as I would rather be able to sit in one first before buying.
Tommygunn
Legit Little One
Legit Little One

Post by Tommygunn »

Can someone fill me in on what is going on with the gas piston being overly exposed below the five point wheel base?
I have seen a number of reports that it is actually, after some use or not, touching the floor below and causing damage.
Also, the wheels have been know to splay apart due to the axles bending.

Can anyone comment on these issues?

Cheers,
Tom.
Tommygunn
Legit Little One
Legit Little One

Post by Tommygunn »

Wow, a blast from the past.
I actually bought the chair and love it! However, the end of piston getting somewhat close to the my flooring was a concern and the steel ring embedded in the wheel base plastic needs to be a slightly smaller diameter to prevent this but.... all was fixed, I'll explain.

I received the chair, but over the days/weeks the piston body did creep slowly towards the floor as it settled and got too close for comfort. I reported this to Arozzi and, quick as a flash, they said they would replace the whole lower section, including the tilt mechanism, entirely at their expense.
They were true to their word, high praise indeed and they have kept a customer.

I will say that I did insert a cone of plastic cut from a bottle to wrap around the portion of the piston body that gets inserted into the base so as to keep the piston raised that little bit higher. Couldn't really expect them to go through a complete R&D re-tooling at the factory just for me.

Concerning the wheels splaying out, this has never happened to me, either on the original set or the replacement set. In fact I don't even recall this problem or where I read about it.

This chair is awesome and so is their customer services. Buy it.

Tom.
blareblare20
Legit Little One
Legit Little One

Post by blareblare20 »

Tommygunn wrote: Thu Oct 28, 2021 3:11 pm Wow, a blast from the past.
I actually bought the chair and love it! However, the end of piston getting somewhat close to the my flooring was a concern and the steel ring embedded in the wheel base plastic needs to be a slightly smaller diameter to prevent this but.... all was fixed, I'll explain.

I received the chair, but over the days/weeks the piston body did creep slowly towards the floor as it settled and got too close for comfort. I reported this to Arozzi and, quick as a flash, they said they would replace the whole lower section, including the tilt mechanism, entirely at their expense.
They were true to their word, high praise indeed and they have kept a customer.

I will say that I did insert a cone of plastic cut from a bottle to wrap around the portion of the piston body that gets inserted into the base so as to keep the piston raised that little bit higher. Couldn't really expect them to go through a complete R&D re-tooling at the factory just for me.

Concerning the wheels splaying out, this has never happened to me, either on the original set or the replacement set. In fact I don't even recall this problem or where I read about it.

This chair is awesome and so is their customer services. Buy it.
Bathroom Remodel Anchorage
Tom.
Agreed about their customer service. Mine got damaged upon shipping, the metal beside the wheels got bent and they sent a replacement with no hassle. I just contacted their customer service and sent proof. Highly recommended indeed.
techgirlboss
Legit Little One
Legit Little One

Post by techgirlboss »

KnightRid wrote: Mon Dec 12, 2016 5:13 am Would love to be able to get a good chair to sit in since I am at the computer so much (life is boring on disability) but ouch, it is a bit high priced. The low end one is not bad and I may have to look into that one.

Wonder if you could get one of these used in good condition for a lot cheaper? That's always my plan :)
adamscott
Legit User
Legit User

Post by adamscott »

techgirlboss wrote: Wed Jan 19, 2022 7:22 pm
KnightRid wrote: Mon Dec 12, 2016 5:13 am Would love to be able to get a good chair to sit in since I am at the computer so much (life is boring on disability) but ouch, it is a bit high priced. The low end one is not bad and I may have to look into that one.drywall repair near me Dixon Circle
keller texas drywall repair automotive maintenance near me
retrofit spray foam insulation see our services
Wonder if you could get one of these used in good condition for a lot cheaper? That's always my plan :)
I found mine at FB marketplace. It's second hand but the quality is still good.