ASUS ROG Strix GeForce RTX 2080 OC Video Card Review

A place to give your thoughts on our reviews!
Apoptosis
Site Admin
Site Admin

ASUS ROG Strix GeForce RTX 2080 OC Video Card Review

Post by Apoptosis »

The NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2080 Founders Edition is a great graphics card, but NVIDIA's board partners are looking to differentiate themselves by offering something better. NVIDIA is making that tough for this generation as they moved away from the blower-style fan and are shipping the FE cards with an out-of-the box overclock for the first time ever. As tough as NVIDIA is making it for their own partners to compete, we think the AIB's are going to be okay. One look at the ASUS ROG STRIX RTX 2080 and you know this card isn't going to go down without a fight...

Article Title: ASUS ROG Strix GeForce RTX 2080 OC Video Card Review
Article URL: http://www.legitreviews.com/asus-rog-st ... iew_208137
Find us on Facebook to discover the faces behind the names!
Follow Me on Twitter!
KnightRid

Re: ASUS ROG Strix GeForce RTX 2080 OC Video Card Review

Post by KnightRid »

RTX cards are amazing, there is no doubt but the are also super expensive.

If PS5 or Xbox Two (whatever they call them) have 4k native at 60fps I think even more people will jump ship to the consoles as an entire console can be bought for cheaper than one of these video cards and you can even throw in a second controller, charger, couple games.... This is the main reason I do most gaming on my PS4 now a days because I just can not afford to keep up with the video card industry and the crazy pricing.
Remember, I am opinionated and nothing I say or do reflects on anyone or anything else but me :finga: