Intel Core i9-9900K CPU Review

A place to give your thoughts on our reviews!
Apoptosis
Site Admin
Site Admin

Intel Core i9-9900K CPU Review

Post by Apoptosis »

The Intel Core i9-9900K 8-Core, 16-Thread LGA1151 95W desktop processor that was announced earlier this month is finally something you can walk into a store today and purchase! It’s certainly been a long and weird road to get to this point, but here we are. Let's take a look at the benchmarks!

Article Title: Intel Core i9-9900K CPU Review
Article URL: http://www.legitreviews.com/intel-core- ... rks_208526
Find us on Facebook to discover the faces behind the names!
Follow Me on Twitter!
KnightRid

Re: Intel Core i9-9900K CPU Review

Post by KnightRid »

Damn you Intel, you whooped AMD again!

Come on AMD, I am voting so hard for you guys/gals to get something that will decimate Intel's offering in price and performance but you have been letting me down. I am running a Ryzen CPU now too but when a 16 thread processor can beat a 32 thread processor, something is wrong with either the testing programs or the cpu itself.

I keep hoping for AMD of old to rear its head.....thought the Ryzen would be the thing until benchmarks came out.

You want to blow peoples minds? Take your highest CPU add your highest GPU and release as a full solution in one chip for a CHEAP price. Gotta do something really bold IMO.
Remember, I am opinionated and nothing I say or do reflects on anyone or anything else but me :finga: