MAINGEAR FORMA R Nero Gaming Chair Review

A place to give your thoughts on our reviews!
Apoptosis
Site Admin
Site Admin

MAINGEAR FORMA R Nero Gaming Chair Review

Post by Apoptosis »

MAINGEAR is best known as a PC system builder that creates some of the best over-the-top gaming PCs on the market, but they have recently been expanding into new products lines. MAINGEAR expanding into gaming chairs seems like a natural evolution for a company that has been focused on gamers for over 15 years. MAINGEAR designed its new “FORMA” chairs in-house after company founder and CEO Wallace Santos had a “poor experience” when he personally needed a gaming chair. Read on to see what we think about the MAINGEAR FORMA R Nero Gaming Chair!

Article Title: MAINGEAR FORMA R Nero Gaming Chair Review
Article URL: https://www.legitreviews.com/maingear-f ... iew_209796
Find us on Facebook to discover the faces behind the names!
Follow Me on Twitter!
KnightRid

Re: MAINGEAR FORMA R Nero Gaming Chair Review

Post by KnightRid »

Lot of coin but if it durable and comfortable it could be worth it.

i wish at this price it would come with a mount to hold a steering wheel!!! Never understood why they dont build something into the armrests that would allow a mount for the steering wheel and maybe a bar attached to the bottom of the chair to mount the pedals. Of course you would charge extra for the mounts (unless your chair is already $350 lol) so it would just be after purchase sales for people who need it.
Remember, I am opinionated and nothing I say or do reflects on anyone or anything else but me :finga: